chapter 14

{if you read chapter 13 as soon as it was published, i changed the location from the football field to the window of the first kiss :)}

Letter to Mother

I put serious thought into how I was gonna ask him. I wanna do something cute, but cheesy as well. Simon really really really loves donuts, he eats them like there's no tomorrow so of course I'm gonna do something with donuts.

I found something very cute online and I'm going to create it.

Malin took me to get the donuts and I also bought the flowers I needed to make the path, along with any extra items that was needed for the grand question.

After a bit I got back to my dorm and put the donuts together. This is the final look.

 This is the final look

I love it so much!

Bye Mother!

Love, your son
Wilhelm.

_________________________

Felice, Stella and Vera kept Simon busy in the library while everything was being set up. Madison and Sara helped me set everything up at the window. Sara started picking off the petals of the flowers to create a path and left a few of both flowers to create a small bouquet. Malin, Stella and I put up the lights around the window. It looked so beautiful.

The plan to get Simon over to the window was that Felice was going to ask Simon to get him her bag she left at the end of the stairs in the manor house that had cookies in it so Simon had to go get it because who doesn't like cookies?! The path of flowers started at the end of the stairs. I know I know. Im a genius.

I was sweating my ass off but I did my best to hide it.

_______

In the library

"hey Simon can you please go grab my bag? I left at the bottom of the stairs in the manor house. It has cookies in it... I'll share them!" Felice said exaggeratedly

"Oh my god I really want a cookie, please Simon" Vera said with a smirk

"Only because it has cookies in it." Simon laughed and headed out of the Library.

Madison and Felice quickly ran out of the library along with Vera as soon as he was out of view, the girls and took a shortcut to the window and hid but to where they could still see all the action. They both smiled and waved at Wilhelm and hid with everyone else.

________

Wilhelm's POV...?

I see Felice, Madison and Vera. I wave at them, then they hide away so Simon can't see them.

I heard his foot steps at the stairs. I got the butterflies but I kept calm and stayed where I was, standing in front of the window.

"There's no cookies here! You liar!" Simon laughed

He kept digging through the bag, it was full of lavender and forget me nots. He found a paper. The paper note read "follow the path."

"Omg!" Simon shouted, he didn't even see the path until he read the note.

My heart was racing so fast, not panic attack fast, just nervous fast.

Simon continued to follow the path of lavender and forget me nots.

He stopped at the huge sign on the wall.

"You own the school, you are responsible for its legacy"

"I hate that stupid sign." Simon said under his breathe

I chuckled.

He heard me... oh no.

"Wilhelm? Is that you?"

Simon followed the path but this time he walked a bit faster, he was nearly running.

Did he think I was dying or something...? Whatever that's not the point.

We made eye contact. I felt like my heart was gonna explode. I let out the biggest smile.

"Hey" I smiled

Simon was smiling so big. Have I mentioned how gorgeous he is!?

"So... would you like to go to the Cupid's Ball with me and be my valentine?" I couldn't do anything else but smile.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouted with excitement and happiness "of course I'll go to the ball with you and I'd love to be your valentine!"

He held my waist. His soft lips glided across mine.

We both smiled and let out a laugh.

Simon let out an "I love you"

"I love you more." I giggled

"Ok guys you can come out now!" I shouted around the corner.

Everyone was smiling.

"Did you find the cookies?" Said Felice in a nice sarcastic way

"Wait there is no cookies?" Vera said sarcastically as well

"Thanks, all of you!" Said Simon

He started handing out donuts and we had a mini party around the window.

Malin was just standing there, she looked emotionless

"Here have a donut!" I told her

"Wilhelm, you know I'm on a diet!" She let out a small smile

"Cmon it's just one donut!" I replied

"Okay, okay! Thank you. I'm very happy for you and Simon!" She answered

"Thanks Malin." I gave her a small hug but a meaningful one

Simon was talking to Felice and Vera. He headed towards me.

"Hey there pretty boy" Simon giggled

I held out my arms and gave Simme the biggest hug.

"Hey, do you know why out of all places I chose to ask you to the dance here. At this window?" I asked Simon

"How could I forget, it was where we had our first kiss." Simon smiled

I sitting on the windowsill, holding his waist and he had one hand on the back of my neck and the other was stroking my hair.

"It was a roller coaster, but we finally got to a place where I hope we are both happy, I know I'm happy" I smiled

"I'm happy too. I love you so much my love." Simme giggled

"Ouuu 'my love' that's different" I stared deeply into his brown eyes "I love you too, *pause* my love"

Our lips touched and here we were again, kissing on the windowsill. This time, our glow-stick wasn't broken. It was glowing.

Sorry it took so long to upload this. I was wondering if I should stop the story here or keep writing and I decided to keep writing! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far! I love you! Ok onto the next chapter!