chapter 10

It's been a few days since the whole incident with Gustav, nasty looks have been exchanged here and then but nothing serious besides well, a few days ago.

One day at lunch Wilhelm was sitting alone because Simon hadn't came to school yet, he had a doctors appointment and would be at school until after lunch. Wille was worried about Simon and he was also worried getting another hate messge. Simon was the person who kept him calm and safe but he couldn't at this moment.

Wilhelm was bouncing his leg and his face was turning red. He was about to have a panic attack so he ran outside to get some fresh air.

He was rubbing his chest and he had tears in his eyes. He managed to not let the panick attack go any further but he couldn't get it to go away.

Someone who was sitting near Wilhelm saw him run out. The boy ran after him. This boy had gorgeous fluffy black hair and brown eyes.

Before he ran out he grabbed a glass of ice water for Wilhelm incase he needed it.

"Hey man are you okay?" said the boy with a worried look

Wilhelm was breathing heavily.

"here take this." the boy handed the glass of ice water to Wille.

Of course Wilhelm thought he looked nice but he only had eyes for Simon.

"isn't the ice supposed to be floating?" asked Wille, trying to slow down his breathe

"I don't know, I could get you a different glass if you would like." the boy replied

"no thanks" said Wilhelm

"by the way my name is Victor." the boy replied

"thanks Victor."

Wilhelm thought the boy looked familiar but he just couldn't figure out why.

Victor knew exactly what he was doing.

Wilhelm drank all the water in one drink.

"you must've been thirsty man" said Victor

"I guess so" replied Wilhelm

The boys headed to class.

This class they had together along with Simon, Madison and Vera.

Wilhelm was starting to feel his body weight. He was struggling to move.

Simon just got to school and was heading to his class.

Wilhelm was holding onto the walls for support and grasping for air.

Simon noticed and ran over to him.

"Wille! Wille are you okay?!" shouted Simon

"I... It was... Vic..." Wilhelm collapsed.

Madison and Vera rushed over.

"Nurse! Nurse! Please somebody!" yelled Simon

"stay with me please! Wille I can't loose you!" Simon was crying

Simon was on his knees, holding Wilhelms head. He had his head on Willes and was crying. He gave him a small kiss on his head trying to hold and comfort him.

Madison and Vera had tears in their eyes and ran to find someone to help.

Next Scene

As soon as he woke up he checked his surroundings to see where he was. He was in a hospital bed.

"Oh my son! You are okay! They found sleeping pills in your system...." cried Queen Kristina

"Vera and Madison saved you." She added

"No mother. It was Simon." said Wilhelm

"Simon... really?" she questioned

"yes mother. please don't be mad at me or Simon. Someone drugged me. I know who it was."

"I can't believe Simon could be such a nice person." said the Queen in disbelief.

The Queen stepped out of the room. Vera, Simon and Madison came in.

"We are so glad you are okay" they all said in unison

Simon gave him a hug.

"I was so worried, I though I was gonna loose you." cried Simon

The Queen looked through the window of the door and let out a small smile. She finally understood why Wilhelm loved Simon so much.