chapter 2

Once we reached the castle I ran into my bedroom. I didn't care anymore. I let it all out and started crying.

Malin, my body guard who was standing near my room heard me crying and she came in to comfort me. It feels like she is the only one who truly cares about me. My own body guard cares about me more than my own mother. She knew about me and Simon before anyone else did and she never said a word to anyone; even after the whole video came out she still kept quiet.

After a few minutes of silence she spoke. She said "Wilhelm, even thought I am only your body guard, I am here for you, and always will be." "thank you so much Malin for everything" i replied.

"Is there anything I can get you Wille?"
"No, thank you though"
She got up and reassured me that things would be okay and went back outside.

As soon as she closed my door I grabbed my phone. I couldn't stop thinking about Simme and how I told him I loved him. I went onto instagram and was scrolling through his profile. Scrolling through the photos brought back so many memories. I could smell his cologne in the thin air. I was longing for his touch.

God what did I do, why can't I be just a normal boy? I thought to myself.