PROLOGUE

"No Lisa! I don't want to play this stupid game!" Rosé yelled while pushing the board away from her. Lisa rolled her eyes and laughed. "Why not? Are you scared?" Rosé scoffed. "Duh! Does it look like I'm willing to talk to the dead? You are psycho." "Come on please Rosie? Just this once I promise." Lisa pleaded. Rosé raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Then you'll leave me alone about this Ouija board?" "Yes." "Fine."

The girls both placed their fingers on the triangle shaped planchette and took a deep breath.

"Okay. Let's start." Lisa turned to Rosé, she nodded in response.

They proceed to move the planchette in a circular motion around the board.

Lisa finally started with a shaky voice "Are there any spirits here willing to talk to us?"

They waited a couple of seconds but nothing happened.

"Okay so looks like nothing happening. Uh let's just wait a bit longer." Lisa said with an awkward smile. "Lisa. I can't believe your wasting our sleepover on this stupid game! I thought it was real before but this triangle is staying still as a damn rock!"

Rosé lifted her hand of the planchette and was about to walk out of the bedroom.

"WAIT! Come back! We didn't even get to start yet come on!" Lisa yelled. "Lisa. If this thing doesn't at least do something, I am going to get really angry." Lisa looked at the girl confused. "You know, it doesn't really make sense for you to want to see this thing move while your scared out of your mind." "Oh just shut up, I'll sit back down." "Good, now let's start over. Are there any spirits here willing to talk to us?"

All of a sudden, the lights started to flicker.

"Um. Lisa. Why are the lights flickering right now?" "Uh. I-it's just probably some.. uh.. I don't know. Things like this happen all of the time, it's nothing!"

Lisa tried to make it seem like she was perfectly fine. On the inside, she wanted to jump out of the window.

"Lisa what the hel-"

Before Rosé could finished her sentence, a loud crashing noise came from downstairs.

Lisa quickly turned towards Rosé's direction. "What the fuck was that?" "I don't know! And we aren't going to look to find out what it was either." "Yes we are Rosé! Why would we just sit up here like idiots after hearing a loud ass noise? Come on, get up!" Lisa grabbed onto Rosé's arm as tight as she can and pulled her up off of the ground. "Wh- No!" "Let's go."

They slowly tiptoed down the staircase. As they reached the bottom they saw that in the kitchen, all of the plates have been smashed into a million pieces on the ground.

Lisa ran into the kitchen and crouched down. "What the fuck!? My mom is going to kill me! Oh my god." "Calm down your mom won't be home until tomorrow morning, we have enough time to clean up the place." Lisa looked up at Rosé. "And what do we do if she asks where all the plates went?" Rosé tried to avoid eye contact with Lisa. "Well.. I didn't think of that." "Yeah. I can tell. Let's just go and continue the game,  we barely got to start."

As Rosé and Lisa went to walk back upstairs into Lisa's bedroom, but the door slammed shut right in front of their faces. "Okay that's it we are running the fuck out of here!"

The girls ran for their lives straight out of the house.

"Come on get in my car! HURRY!" Lisa yelled.
"Where are we going?" Rosé questioned. "Let's just stay at a hotel for the night. We are not going back in that house!"

:*: @CLOUDYJICHU ™
2022