Working late

"Ugh.. it's 10:45pm and he's still not here." Rosé sighed and switched positions on the couch.

For the past couple of days, Jaewon has been coming home later and later. He has told her multiple times it's because of work but, she's still annoyed anyways.

About 15 minutes later, he walks through the door. "Hello Rosie!" She looked over at him unamused and turned back to the tv.

"Hey? What's wrong?" "Jaewon. What's wrong? You've been leaving for work at 9am and coming home almost, or even more than 12 hours later! What's up with that?" He scoffed and shook his head. "Babe. I already told you I am working later." "How come out of the blue like this?" She tilted her head at him. "I just decided to work extra hours alright. I'm sorry I haven't been spending that much time with you." She took deep breaths in and out. "Okay fine. Just please at least don't spend 12 hours working. Not only I end up missing you, it's not good for your mental health to be working that long of hours. Alright?" He nodded in response and went into the bedroom.

While sitting in the living room for a couple more minutes, Rosé realized Jaewon had left his phone on the coffee table. She looked around to make sure he wouldn't see her. She stretched her arm and picked it up. "I probably shouldn't be doing this right now... I trust Jaewon but, he really has been acting strange lately." She sighed and proceeded to unlock his phone.

Since they knew each other's passwords.

"Hmm.. let's go into messages." She tapped on the app and saw a name in particular that stood out to her. "Taeyong."

"Who the hell is Taeyong?" She whispered to herself. When she opened the conversation, it was very intimate.

Jaewon
*Sends picture*

Taeyong
You look so good bby!! Can't wait to see you:(

Jaewon
Yeah sorry I couldn't meet up with you recently. I'm really busy with work and other things. I promise I'll make it up to you Jiwoo~

Rosé turn the phone off and threw it onto the table. "What the fuck! This asshole has been cheating on me!" Although she genuinely loved Jaewon, she didn't cry one bit. She was sitting in silence until she remembered something. "Wait a second.. the name the contact was saved to was Taeyong, why is he calling them Jiwoo? Oh my god, he saved a girl's number and changed the name to a guys!" Rosé threw her head back in disbelief.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me right now. What should I do about this?"

And that was when she had a plan.

"Alright. I'm going to text this Jiwoo person, and tell them to come over. I'll teach her a lesson." Rosé grinned and continued with her idea.

Jaewon
How about you come over now? I'm free

Taeyong
Really??!! Alright then see you soon babe <3

Rosé wanted to puke at the sight see was seeing. "This bitch will get what's coming for her."

Sitting on the couch, watching the clock tik away. Her body was filled with adrenaline waiting for the girl to knock at the door.

*knock knock*

The Last One Standing  • BLACKPINKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara