1 Month

It has been a month since any bazaar incident has happened in Rosé's life. Everything has been going well, to the point where she's ready to move on.

____

Rosé was laying down on the bed while watching tv, as Jaewon walks into the room. "Hey Rosie." He said while joining her on the bed. "Jae, you're back from work already?!" "Yeah and you know what that means? More time with you!"

He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. As he let go, Rosé took his head and guided it to her lips. They kissed passionately for what seemed like forever. "Alright, calm down now." He chuckled.

"Since it's our 1 month together, I'm going to take you somewhere nice." "And where will that be?" She asked. "Well, I'm going to take you to a nice Italian restaurant." "Oooo okay!" "And because I know how much you love aquatic animals, we'll go to the aquarium after." Her eyes brightened in excitement. "Jaewon! Thank you so much! You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for!" She hugged him tight and kissed him on the cheek.
"We should get ready now because the restaurant is a bit far."

____

As they walked in, the entire place screamed rich people. Everyone there looked like they were there to discuss business or it's a spoiled rich kid's birthday. Rosé tried her best to act nonchalant.

They both got seated, ordered their meals and began to eat. "The eat here is really good! We have to come here again!" Rosé exclaimed. As they were eating, Jaewon got a text message. He reached into his pocket. "Oh sorry, gotta look at this." "Yeah go ahead, no problem." She smiled, assuming the message was work related.

As Jaewon was texting, he looked sort of.. stressed out. "Jae, are you okay?" He quickly look up from his phone and flipped it on the other side. "Oh sorry, it was nothing that important." He forced a smile but continued on eating.

____

They enter the car and began to drive to the aquarium. Rosé was losing her mind. "Oh my gosh! I can't wait! I love sharks, their just so cute!" "Are they as cute as me?" Jaewon pouted. "Cuter." She laughed. He put one hand on his chest while the other still on the wheel. "Ouch, that hurt. How could you!" "I'm kindinggg. You are 100x cuter." He raised his eyebrows. "Do you really mean it?" "Nahh." She laughed once again and enjoyed the rest of the car ride.

____

They arrived at the aquarium and Rosé just couldn't take her eyes off of the beautiful sea creatures. "Wow... so pretty! Jae look at the shark over there!" "How do you like sharks?!" "How can you not?!"

Such a cute couple, definitely seeing them last long... right? 😄