Psycho

Warning: Very very gruesome chapter ahead. Read if you are comfortable!

"It's show time." She smirked to herself. Rosé got up from the couch to open the door. "Hello, who are you?" She asked, sounding as if she wasn't expecting the girl at the door. "I could ask the same question." She raised an eyebrow. "I am Jiwoo and my boyfriend called me over her-"

"Ahhh, your name is Jiwoo... I see. Well we need to have a little chit chat." She grabbed Jiwoo by the collar of her shirt and began yelling. "Who the hell are you and why are you saying Jaewon is your boyfriend?! He is my boyfriend." Jiwoo was taken aback. "No... we've been dating for 3 weeks now." Rosé finally had enough and slapped Jiwoo across the face. Her face jerked back and turned red. She held her check while rubbing it. "You bitch!"

Because of all of the ruckus that was being made, Jaewon finally came out of the bedroom to see the two fighting as if they were in the WWE.

"ROSÉ WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" "Shut up Jaewon, you are the last person I want to talk to." At first he didn't notice it was Jiwoo she was beating up. "Your slut Jiwoo came to see you!" "His eye widened. "How do you know about her!" "THAT DOESN'T MATTER!" He didn't respond, instead he went up to the girl and tried pulling Rosé off of Jiwoo.

Bad Idea.

She took her leg and kicked him in the shins as hard as she ever could. Which caused him to fall.

She turned back towards Jiwoo. "You stay right there." Rosé got up and started punching Jaewon, kicking, slapping and even going as far to step onto him. There were scratches, shoe prints, bruises, and blood all over him.

All while Jiwoo was sitting in a corner crying.

"Why did you cheat on me? HUH?! You think you can just get away with this and expect me to be okay after?" Rosé shook her head and smirked. "Well no."

She left Jaewon to lay on the floor. He was too weak to move.

While she was heading to the kitchen.

After a couple of seconds she came back to see Jiwoo attempting to help Jaewon off of the floor. "Oh no, I don't think so!" Rosé Pushed Jaewon back down and held a knife up to his throat.

"I will ask you this once. And you better not fucking lie to me." Rosé said in a stern tone. She has never looked this scary before. It was almost like it wasn't even Rosé. "O-kay what do y-ou want to ask me?" Jiwoo was shivering in fear, feeling absolutely helpless. "Did you know that we were together." She inched the knife up closer to his throat. "U-um..u-" "ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTI-" "Yes! Alright, I knew. Just please don't hurt him! Please." Jiwoo was full on sobbing, scared for her life.

Rosé scoffed and shoved Jaewon's head down. "So you did know.." "Please don't hurt him, or m-" she didn't let her finish.

Without hesitation Rosé slashed the knife across her face. "AHH!" Jiwoo slid down the wall while covering her face with her hands. Rosé took her by the shoulders, pushed her on the ground and began to puncture the knife in and out of  Jiwoo's body. Enjoying ever single second of it.

When she was finally done, Rosé kicked her corpse aside and faced Jaewon. Who was slipping in and out of consciousnesses.

"Now you." "N-no please." "Why shouldn't I do this Jaewon? Huh? Give me a reason. Enlighten me to why I should let your cheating-ass live?" "I am a good man. I got a business to ru-" she stepped on his neck to stop him from talking. "Does it look like I give a shit? Please, you're hilarious." She laughed sinisterly and began to murder Jaewon as well.

This time, she stabbed him straight into the eye. Which instantly killed him because of how far the knife went. Regardless, she wasn't done.
She stabbed him in the throat, in the abdomen and lastly in the face.

She threw the knife on the ground and caught her breath.

She took a look at the scene she had created and showed no emotion. She just picked up the knife, washed it off, put on clean clothing, packed her bags then fled the scene.

A/N: I'm sorry I know this is pretty gruesome but I did give a warning in the description !!