Prove It

Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa have been best friends for 5 years. To the point where they are practically sisters. Lisa and Rosé were friends before but they met Jennie and Jisoo while in college. Now at the ages 24-26, the girls have decided to move in together.

____ present day

"Oh my gosh, I love this movie so much!" Jisoo said as she stuffs her face with popcorn. "How do you love this movie? The clown just decapitated that girl's head off!" Rosé replied while hiding her face under the blanket. "You're such a baby Rosé, it's not even real." Jisoo scoffed. "Looks real enough to me." Rosé pouted.

"Shhh be quiet idiots, this is my favourite part!" Lisa added. "Really Lisa? The part where the clown stabs himself? You guys are actually psych-" "Shhhhh Rosé!" "AHHHHH! MY EYES!!" Jennie squealed. "Ah yes, now this is what I called a horror movie." Jisoo smirked. Rosé threw the blanket off of her head and got up from the couch.

"Okay, that's it. I'm turning this shit off." "HEY! What are you doing?" Lisa yelled. "I'm not interested in watching that for any longer!" "So? If you didnt wanna watch anymore you could've just went into another room and let us continue the movie." Jisoo said. "No! I'm not letting you guys watch that either! It's probably leaving subliminal messages to tell you to kill others in real life." Rosé snapped back. Lisa rolled her eyes. "You're crazier then the clown at this point." The girls begin to laugh except Rosé.

"I said, we are NOT watching that non sense okay? Let's just put on.. I don't know, Squid game?" Jisoo shook her head. "Nah, I already watched that." "Then what about ghostbusters?" Rosé suggested. "Such a scaredy-cat." Lisa whispered to herself. Rosé tilted her head at the girl. "What did you say?" "I said you are a scaredy-cat." "I'M NOT!" "Yeah you are Rosé! You can't even last 30 minutes of watching that clown movie." Jennie added in. Rosé put her head down and sat back on the couch. "Shut up. I am not a scaredy-cat."

"Then prove it." Jisoo said. Rosé raised her eyebrows at the girl. "What do you mean prove it? How?" "How about we play scary childrens games? Like Bloody Mary, or the Charlie Charlie pencil game? Huh? You guys up for it?" Jisoo asked. "I am TOTALLY up for it." Rosé said. "Then, let the games begin."

"So which should we do first?" Jennie asked the group. "Hmm what about Bloody Mary? Or is someone too scared." Lisa said while looking in Rosé's direction. The girl rolled her eyes in response. "Sure. Let's play Bloody Mary." Rosé said. "Okay, Jennie! Go let a candle and meet us in the bathroom." Jisoo said. "Got it."

The girls all walked into the bathroom to start the game.

"So Rosé, since you claim to not be a scaredy-cat, you can play this game first." Lisa grinned. Rosé tried her best to make it seem like she wasn't absolutely terrified of what the outcome of playing these games would be.

Rosé finally took a deep breath and walked in front of the bathroom mirror and shut the lights off. Jennie lit the candle and moved a side. Rosé looked up and made eye contact with herself. Then, she began to repeat the words "Bloody Mary" for a total of 13 times.

"Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary-"

The rest of the girls stayed a distance away from the mirror.

"Not gonna lie to you right now but to be honest, I'm a little freaked out." Jennie whispered to Lisa and Jisoo. "Ah, she'll be fine. Lisa reassured the girl.

"Bloody Mary." Finally, she said it for the thirteenth time. Rosé continued to stare intensely at herself in the mirror.

"Um... do you see anything?" Lisa called out. She didn't answer. The girl kept staring for a few more seconds until slowly stepping backwards away from the mirror. "Rosé?" Lisa tried to get a word out of her again. Without saying anything, Rosé blew the candle out and stormed out of the bathroom.