Roseanne Park

It has been almost 2 weeks since Rosé has been hiding in Seulgi's house. Although the police haven't found her yet, she has been living in the fear that one day there will be an unpleasant knock on the door.

"Seulgiiiii! I'm bored." Rosé pouted as if she were a little kid. "Go watch tv or something." "No. Everything that's showing right now is boring." Seulgi shrugged her shoulders. "Too bad. That's not my problem, anyways I have to go and get some groceries so don't cause any problems. Okay?" "Okay mom." Rosé said sarcastically then laughed.

"I guess I'll try to see what's there to watch on tv again." She turned on the tv an unfortunately for her, the news was the channel that popped up first.

POLICE HAVE IDENTIFIED FINGERPRINTS FOUND ON ONE OF THE VICTIMS BODIES TO BE ROSEANNE PARK. WHICH WAS THE EX OF ONE OF THE VICTIMS. *insert a photo of Rosé.*  POLICE HAVE STARTED A NATION WIDE SEARCH. IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS WOMEN CONTACT POLICE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT APPROACH HER. 

"Goddammit! Now they know it's me! Fucking hell.." She threw herself onto the couch and repeatedly hit her face with the pillow. "This can't be happening! They're going to end up finding me, I'll be thrown in prison for life and-"

*KNOCK KNOCK.*

"Fuck!" She whispered. Slowly she walked towards the door, looked through the peep hole and saw a group of police officers. Without saying a word she moved aside, staying close enough to still hear outside.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

She was breathing heavily, her palms were sweating. All she wanted was to wake up from this bad dream.

"Alright. I don't think anyone is in here, let's go to the next house."

She carefully peeped again to confirm if they were gone. She sighed in relief and slid down the wall and sat on the floor. With her head buried into her arms.

She stayed there for a while until her heard the front door unlocking.

"Rosé why are you sitting there?" Rosé looked up at Seulgi with tears falling down her face. She crouched down to see her level. "Hey, why are you crying?" "I-I can't do this anymore. I feel so guilty Seulgi. The police came at the door." "Yeah I saw before I came in here. They are doing this to every house. Rosé, you will be fine." She ambraced Rosé which calmed her down.