A date

She licked her lips, dug her chopsticks into the ramen and took a bite. "Wow.. who knew instant ramen can be so tasty!" After a couple of bites in, her phone got a notification. She picked it up to see it was a message from Jaewon.

Jaewon:
Hey! I was wondering if sometime soon you wanna go out on a date with me? You know, so we can get to know more about each other :))

She widened her eyes and slightly choked on her food. "A date? With him?! Is my life even real anymore?" Rosé took a deep breath and responded to the text.

Rosé:
That sounds like a good idea! I am free tonight if that's okay with you

Not even a second after he responded back.

Jaewon:
Yep, that is definitely okay with me. I'll come pick you up

Usually, Rosé wouldn't give her address to someone she just met but with Jaewon, she felt he was very trustworthy. He's nice and sweet. What could go wrong?

Rosé:
It's 837 floral sun street.

Jaewon:
Alright. I'll see you at 8!

She looked up from her phone in disbelief, then squealed. "I'm going on a date tonight! Now this will 100% get my  mind off of the negative things." She smiled to herself and continued to eat her meal.

____

"Hmm let's see.." she said while flipping through the clothes in her closet. "What should I wear? I don't even know where he's taking me! What if I end up wearing something too dressy, or too casual?" Rosé sighed and face palmed.

After all of the stressful decision making, she finally picked out an outfit to wear. "I hope this is okay." She said to herself while looking in the mirror. "I hope my hair looks alright, do these pants look wei-"

*Buzz* *Buzz*

It was her phone.

Jaewon:
Hey Rosé I'm outside your house, can't wait to see you! :)

"HE'S HERE?! Oh my, I didn't notice what the time was! Okay, okay... calm down." She fixed her self up a bit and proceeded to walk downstairs.

His car was beautiful. It was a black Tesla Model X.

Rosé absolutely adored cars with wing doors, they look so cool.

"Woah..." She had no words, she slowly walked up to the car and peeped in to make sure it really was Jaewon's car. She enough, it was.

She opened the door and got inside.

"Nice to see you again." He smiled. Rosé couldn't help but blush. "It's nice to see you too. If you don't mind me asking, where are we going?"

"I am taking you to a really fancy restaurant!" Her jaw dropped. "J-Jaewon, is that really necessary? I mean, we just met!" "Anything for a special girl." He said sweetly. Making her blush all over again. "Alright then." She smiled.

____

"Table for two please." "Right this way sir."
"Wow this place looks nice... a little too nice. Jaewon are you sure you can afford the food here?" Rosé asked. "Calm down, calm down. Don't worry about it. Go ahead and order whatever you want." He reassured. Rosé sighed and picked up the menu that was on the table.

"This food is delicious! I've never had anything like this before!" Rosé said while steak was in her mouth. "I know!, how about you tell me more about yourself?" "Well, I'm 24 years old, I am a singer and love playing on my guitar." "Impressive!" "Yep, and I also enjoy reading and going on walks." "Nice. Well, I am 25 years old and I co-own a business with my brother." "Oooo what kind of business?" Rosé asked. "Car business." "Ahhh.. that explains your extremely amazing car." They both laughed. "And I also live alone, how about you?" "What?" Rosé was startled by the question. "Oh um.. well, about that.. I used to live with three other people actually." She said quietly. "Oh then, what happened?"

She was hesitant to answer, but did anyways.

"They passed." She said while zoning out. "Oh.. I'm really sorry about that." "Thanks.. it happened recently and I wanted to get it off my mind, which is why I decided to go on this date so I can forget about it." "I'm sorry for aski-" "Don't be sorry Jaewon, it's alright you were just curious." She smiled and continued eating.