An old friend

She ran out of the house and hid in some nearby bushes. "Goddamit... I need to leave now! Oh, I know who to call." Rosé got her phone out, used data instead of wifi so her phone wouldn't ping to a cell tower. And called one of her old friends. Kang Seulgi.

"Pick up, pick up, pick u-" "Hello?" "Seulgi?" "Rosé is that yo-" "I know we haven't talked in a while but this is urgent. Can you come pick me up and take me to your place?" "What? Just like this? Out of nowhere?" "Yeah, sorry but I promise I'll explain later." "Alright, I'll go get you."

____

After waiting for 20 minutes behind the bushes, Seulgi arrived. Rosé got up and ran towards the car.

"H-hey! Slow down girl!" Seulgi chuckled. "Please just drive us to your house." Rosé rolled her eyes. "I will if you tell me what the hell is going on." "I killed people in my house." Seulgi froze and slowly turned to Rosé. "You what?" "It was my ex and the girl he was cheating on me with okay. I'm not just going around killing everyone in my sight." "And you're involving me?" Seulgi raised an eyebrow. "Now that you put it like that... then kinda?" "Rosé, no way I am helping a criminal get away with a crime!" "I'll pay you."

Just with those three words Seulgi asked no more questions and drove off.

____

"Wow, your place looks nice." "Thanks, you can go ahead and sit down on the couch. We need to talk." They both sat on the soft white couch and began talking to clear up the situation.

"Why did you even kill them in the first place?" Rosé sat and thought about it for a minute but, she couldn't come up with a reasonable answer. "Honestly, I don't know I guess at the time it seemed like the only option." Seulgi shook her face and rubbed her face with her hands. "Aish, what will I do with you.." "You will keep me here to hide." "Rosé. Do you realize if the police find out you're hiding here they i not only arrest you but me as well!" Rosé rolled her eyes. "That's why I will be careful to not get caught, I'm not that much of an idiot."

"Don't forget you're paying me for this." Seulgi held out her hand in front of the girl. She pulled out ten 50 dollar bill out of her purse and placed them in Seulgi's hand. "Where the heck did you get this kind of money." "Don't worry about it." "Yeah. I guess it's better that I don't know... anyways I'm gonna turn on the tv."

BREAKING NEWS: Tonight at 1:39am police has found two brutally stabbed bodies at a house in Seoul. Police has started an investigation in finding the murder.

Seulgi's heart stopped. She look at Rosé with a scolding look on her face. Rosé looked back in fear. "Wh-what, how did they even find out?" "Listen Rosé I don't know and that doesn't matter. Right now you have to focus on staying your ass in here. You are NOT walking out of this house alright? The fricken police are searching for you!" The blond girl waving her hand in front of her. "Okay, okay! I won't leave." "Good. Just stay in the guest room and close the door while you're in there at all times."

Rosé got up from the couch and followed her instructions right away.