Then, who did you talk to?

Rosé got the board and put it on her bed. She sat in a crisscross position and took a deep breath in. She then got the planchette and moved it around the board in a circular motion. "Lisa. Lalisa Manoban. If you are here, please use this board to talk to me." She moved in planchette on the middle, waiting for a response. Suddenly, the planchette spelt the words. "I'm here."

Chills ran down Rosé's spine. "Oh my gosh." She whispered in disbelief. "Since you been gone, I haven't been able to function properly." She chocked on her words. "I don't know how much longer I can go on without you Lisa. I.. I just don't know." She began crying in such pain. The planchette went to the words "Stay strong." "At least your in a better place now, away from this horrible cruel world." Rosé smiled through her tears.

"Are you doing okay?" The planchette spelt out.  "No. Not really. I'm getting through it though." Rosé sighed. "Hey, remember that time when we went to Mc Donald's and got food, and I dropped my nuggets before I got to eat them." She laughed. The planchette moved to the words "Yeah."  "And remember what you did after?" Rosé smiled at the board waiting for an answer. 

The planchette began to move around the board in random directions. It wasn't giving a clear answer.

"Um. Lisa?" Rosé's heart started to beat faster and faster. She was completely confused to what was going on. Then, the planchette spelt out the words "I am not Lisa." "What? What do you mean you're not Lisa?" Rosé started to tear up. Then it spelt out "Run."

She got up from her bed and threw the board on the ground. At this point, Rosé's didn't care about being quite. She was focused on getting out of her bedroom. She ran up to Jisoo and Jennie's bedroom doors.

"GUYS! HELP ME!" Jisoo and Jennie bursted out of their rooms to see what the noise was. "What Rosé? Why are you yelling? It's 11pm." "PLEASE HELP!" Rosé shook Jisoo's shoulders aggressively. "How do you expect to get help if you're not telling us the situation?" Jennie said. Rosé managed to calm down a little bit and began to explain. "I... I was playing with the Ouija bo-" "ROSÉ! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE BOARD?" Jisoo yelled at the girl. "I stole it from your room alright. I.. I'm sorry." The girl admitted. "It's not time to be angry about this Jisoo," Jennie placed her hand on her shoulder. "Let's just listen to what's going on, okay?" Jisoo sighed but listened. "I was playing with the board to try to talk to Lisa but, I didn't end up talking to Lisa." Rosé sniffled. "Then... who did you talk to?"