Trapped

"What.. what do you mean?" "You heard what I said didn't you? I am going to need you to listen and stop acting like an idiot." Bloody Mary scoffed. "Fine. What do you want. Make it quick cause you're freaking me out." "You disturbed my peace." Rosé squinted her eyes and tilted her head. "What do you mean?" "You and your friends summoned me. Don't you remember?" The pale lady smirked. "Um.. yeah but, what does that have to do with this?" The lady's face dropped in annoyance. "You are that slow huh? You all disturbed my peace so I had to disturb yours. I caused Lisa's stabbing, I took over Jennie's entire body so even if you did try some sort of solution, it wouldn't work. And to finish it off, I murdered your dear friend Jisoo."

"You didn't have to do any of that! And besides why am I the one that's left?" "Well that's because if I were to kill you first, it wouldn't be as much fun. But this way, I can see you suffer loosing the people you love."

Rose made a disgusted look on her face. "You're awful." She whispered.

"And proud."

Bloody Mary laughed. "Now, I'm going to make you suffer for even longer." The lady jumped close against the mirror which caused Rosé to jump back in fear. She forcefully tried to open the bathroom door once again and still, it wouldn't move.

"Have fun staying in here for a while." The lady smiled wide. Her teeth were abnormally big and pointy, blood dripping down from her mouth.

"LET ME OUT!" Rosé yelled with teary eyes.

Bloody Mary didn't bother to answer. She disappeared while leaving Rosé in the bathroom in confusion, fear and complete loss of hope.

She slowly slid down the door while crying. "Why does this have to happen!" She yelled as she banged her head against the door. "My life fucking sucks!"

______

It's been a few hours since she's been trapped in the bathroom. Rosé eventually calmed down to make herself comfortable enough to fall asleep on the floor. Although it was cold, she had no choice.

Suddenly she woke up. "Oh great. I thought It was a bad dream but I'm still stuck in here." She rolled her eyes and got up from the ground and decided to make an attempt to open the door again.

She placed her hand on the knob and began to twist it.

This time, it opened?