Blood

Jisoo turned around while in the middle of dodging the objects. "Jennie! Don't just fucking stand there! Help us!" Rosé analyzed Jennie's actions, then she realized something was up."Um.. Jisoo. Something's wrong with Jennie." "What do you mea-"

Jennie lunged towards Jisoo and grabbed her by the neck. Trying to block air from getting through. "JISOO!" Rosé attempted to pry Jennie hands off of Jisoo's neck but, her grip was too powerful. "I will take over!" Jennie said in a deep demonic tone.

"Get off of her!" Rosé pushed Jennie off with all of the energy in her body, she fell to the ground. Jisoo was left dumbfounded on the floor while Rosé went to run back downstairs.

"I need to think, need to think! What do I do?" She frantically was running around wondering what to do next. "I might need to kill her." Although Rosé didn't want to hurt Jennie, In the back of her mind she knew this was this the right thing to do. They couldn't use the same solution to get the spirit out of Jennie as they did with Rosé because it was only a one time use.

She proceeded to the kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife. She reached back upstairs to see Jennie pinning Jisoo to the wall. "Jennie. Get off of her." When the girl turned around, her eyes were the colour of blood. She looked absolutely terrifying. Jennie wasn't Jennie anymore.

She didn't budge. She continued to push and shove Jisoo. Rosé came rushing at the girl with the lunge and stabbed her repeatedly in the leg.

Inhumane sounds came out of Jennie mouth. Screaming in pain and agony. Rosé didn't stop. Blood was running down her hands, spattered all over the bathroom walls, she even got so deep, she hit her bones.

Jisoo couldn't believe what was happening right in front of her. It became too much of a sight to see anymore. "ROSÉ THAT'S ENOUGH!" She pulled the knife out of Jennie's leg and began to pant. She dropped to the floor and saw what she had done.

Pieces of the tissue that were in Jennie's leg, were now on the knife and scattered on the floor. Pools of blood were everywhere. It was like the scene of a horror movie.

She lost large amounts of blood which caused her death. Or else she would've still be alive.

Jennie was dead.

She finally took in the situation. "Oh my god." She said quietly. "I- I just killed Jennie." Tears were falling from her eyes. She felt bad for what she did. But she knew it had to be done.

Jisoo went to embrace the distraught girl. "Rosé, come here. It's okay alright? You didn't do anything wrong. You saved me. Jennie was controlled by something and you did what was right." "No. You don't understand. I.. just killed someone. There's blood everywhere in here." She was sobbing even harder. "It's okay." "I feel sick. I need to throw up." Jisoo pulled herself away and made room for Rosé to release her fluids.