Thank you Rosé

Since the girls didn't want to just throw away the body of Jennie, they decided to burry her in the backyard of their house. 

So, they got shovels from the shed and started to dig a hole in the ground. Which took several hours since it was just the two of them. They took the body and placed it in the ground without any coffin of some sort.

Rosé sighed then sat on the grass. "Jisoo, what are we going to do?" "What do you mean?" "It's just us now. No Lisa and no Jennie." "Honestly Rosé, I don't know. This is insane if what's happening to us but we have to stay strong. We can't let this hold us back like when Lisa passed away." Rosé got up to give Jisoo a hug.

It was something that they both needed for a while.

"We will get through this. Don't worry."

______

"I just know these are going to taste so good !" "I know right! Can you go get the chocolate chips?" "Um. Jisoo. There's no chocolate chips.." "What do you mean?" She moved past Rosé to go look for herself. "I thought you knew but didn't want to make the cookies with chocolate chips this time." Rosé shrugged. "Who makes cookies without chocolate chips?!" "Apparently you." Rosé chuckled.

"Alright you know what, I'm gonna just go to the grocery store and get the chocolate chips and I'll be right back." Jisoo said. "Sounds good." Rosé smiled back.

Jisoo washed her hands and got her purse to leave for the store. When she went to open the door, she was pushed back by someone then got stabbed in the leg. Luckily, it wasn't too deep.

"WH- WHO ARE YOU?! GET OFF!" The person didn't budge. They kept her pinned down on the floor as Jisoo was dodging the knife.

"Jisoo!" Rosé ran to the front door and met Jisoo laying down panting for air. "What the hell happened?! Oh my god." Rosé crouched down to make sure she was okay. "I-am okay. S-someone tried to kill me." "HOW ARE YOU SAYING THAT SO CASUALLY?" "I don't know just help me up!"

Rosé slowly and carefully picked Jisoo up and brought her to the couch.

"Jisoo. You got stabbed in your goddamn leg and you say YOU ARE OKAY?!" "Can you chill out? Jisoo scoffed. Jheez. At least it wasn't worse." "I don't give a shit. You almost died. Just stay there. I am going to get the emergency kit."

The girl tried to leave anyways but, she didn't have the energy to move.

"Okay I'm back. I'm going to put some of this ointment on the wound." "Ouch!" "Sorry. Sorry! Should've gave a warning that it might've stung."  "Ya think?" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Rosé continued to wrap a bandage around the wound to make sure it doesn't get infected.

"Thank you Rosé." "It's nothing. But, I hope you know you're not going to the grocery store anymore." "What? Why?" Jisoo questioned. "Why? Oh. I wonder why, huh. Dumbass. You're staying here." "Hey! Watch how you talk to your unnie!" "I don't care right now. Just stay here. Please?"

Jisoo saw how Rosé was concerned for her safety. Because she appreciated it so much, she decided to listen and stay.

"Fine. I guess we won't have cookies today." "Good. I'll order some food. Sounds good?" Rosé asked. "Yeah. Get some Chinese food." "On it!"