Strange

Rosé slowly turned her head towards the rest of the girls.

Her head started to twitch, her brown eyes soon became pitch black. She threw herself onto the ground, fully spazzing out while laughing hysterically.

Jennie's eyes widened, she got up from the floor and backed away from everyone. "WHAT THE FUCK?" "ROSÉ YOU BETTER BE FUCKING PLAYING AROUND! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs. Jisoo had a blank look on her face. Although she was scared, she didn't know how to process the situation. "I think she's possessed." "WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" Jennie yelled back. Lisa was in a full on panic. Pacing back and fourth, shaking.

"WHAT DO WE DO? SHE'S FOAMING AT THE MOUTH! COME ON GUYS!" "I'll try and google something.. I don't know?! Someone just please go hold her down!" Jisoo quickly pulled out her phone. She couldn't even type properly due to her fingers shaking and going all over the letters at a rapid speed.

Jennie was the one to attempt to calm down Rosé. She grabbed her by the arms forcefully. Trying to keep her pinned to the ground as firm as possible. "U-UGH! STOP MOVING!" Rosé was not having it. Moving from side to side, scratching Jennie's face. It was like dealing with a toddler. "CAN YOU HURRY UP JISOO?." Jennie fumed. "ALRIGHT! I found something. It says to get salt water and mix garlic in it. Then you throw it on the possessed person. This method can only be used once." "LISA GO DO IT!" "What- why me!" Lisa trembled. "CAN'T YOU SEE I AM BUSY HERE?"

The house was a screaming mess. Everyone was either scared, angry or confused.

Eventually, Lisa finished putting together the remedy for a possessed person.

"THROW IT ON HER!"

Rosé was drenched in the smelly liquid. She slowly started to calm down. Her laughed stopped, her eyes became normal once again.

She was dripping sweat and began to pant, as if she was running a marathon.

"Why am I on the floor? What happened?"

Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo all look at each other in fear.

"Rosé? Are you good? Are you feeling okay?" Jennie wiped the sweat off of her forehead. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just really out of breath right now." "Okay, here. Come lay down on the couch." Jennie then picked the girl up off of the floor bridal - style and gently placed her to lay down. Rosé sighed then turned over. "What happened guys? Jennie, why does your face have scratches all over?" "Do you remember when you played Bloody Mary?" Lisa asked. "Uh yeah?" "Well after that, you started acting weird. Did you see something while looking in the mirror?"

Rosé's demeanour changed. She went from looking confused to scared.

"I saw a woman in a dress. She was holding a knife in her hand with a smirk on her face. I tried to say something while in the bathroom but for some reason, I couldn't talk."

"Wow. That sounds scary." Lisa said. "I know, but. What now? Do we contin-" "No. we are not going to play anymore of these games. It was a bad idea, alright? Let's get some sleep. It's almost 2am anyway, we need to sleep." Jisoo got up from sitting on the floor. She went into her room and slammed the door shut.