New Environment

Seulgi and Rosé were sent to different facilities.  The two weren't doing too well their first few weeks of Jail and Prison.

"Oh my god. Not again! This food is fucking gross." Rosé scoffed and moved sideways with her tray to the next part of the line. "Get used to it blondey." She turned around to see who was talking to her. "Who even are you?" The lady inched closer to Rosé, almost touching her nose. "Don't go around talking to me like that again. Okay?" "Rosé raised an eyebrow. "Okay then." She chuckled but it wasn't loud enough for the other inmate to hear.

Once she had her tray filled with the disgusting, bland and unseasoned food, she look around the cafeteria for a place to sit. Unfortunately for her, everyone already seemed to have cliques of their own and wasn't willing to add any newcomers either.
She sighed and walked to a corner on the floor to eat. As she was eating, the rest of the inmates were staring and talking about her.

____

"It's so boring in here." Seulgi pulled her hair then curled herself up on the bed. "I don't even have a cellmate. FUCKING HELL!" She kicked the wall in frustration. "I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning." She shook her head and continued to stare at the wall, which was what she was doing before.

An officer was walking back and forth through the halls to check of the inmates. "Hey you! I better see you sleeping there." "Yeah whatever." Seulgi rolled her eyes. "That's what you get for committing a crime." Before the officer was able to walk off Seulgi snapped back. "First of all, all I did was hide someone in my house. WHICH ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD! AT LEAST I DIDN'T MURDER ANYONE! BUT NOW I GOTTA STAY IN THIS SHITHOLE FOR 5 YEARS! "Quiet down young lady! Go to sleep, now."

____

Day by day both of the girls began to get used to this new environment. Infact, the both of them had an established group to hangout with.

"How have you managed to stay in here for 7 years? If I were you I would've ended it by now." Her friend Gowon laughed. "Yeah and I have another 10. Well I've been reminiscing on things, overall just better better." Seulgi nodded in response.

"You know, after all of this time I still don't know what you're in here for!" "Well there was this girl that I was friends with in high school and one day after so many years, she decided to call me. Well I answered. Immediately she was telling me to let her stay at my place for a while. She tells me that she killed her ex and the girl he was cheating with. Next thing you know, the whole nation is looking for her, police come knocking at my door and that was it." "That sounds so familiar... I think I read something in the newspaper like that! Was her name Rose something? "Roseanne Park." "Yeah! That's what it was.. dang you were involved with her?" Yeah but definitely not anymore. After that I am never letting anyone "stay" at my place for a little."

____

"This bitch had been testing my patients for the past couple of days I swear." Rosé laughed and playfully hit once of the members of the gang she's in. Jiwon. "I don't blame you to be honest. She's lying on your name, stealing your commissary that you worked so hard to get... she is just something else.

The "she" in question is Yang Jiyeon. Most of the ladies in the facility don't like her either. Except her group of course. She steals from other inmates, lies to officers about others, bad mouths anyone for breathing in her direction.

"Are you going to do something about it? She needs to learn her lesson, am I right?" Rosé smirked at Jiwon and nudged her arm. "Yeah.. you're right. What should we d-" "Beat her ass! That's what we should do. Then she'll know not to fuck around with other people."

The two nodded at each other, got up from where they were sitting and began to approach Jiyeon.

"Hey!" Rosé yelled while still walking. Jiyeon turned around in her seat and laughed. "What the hell do you want?" "I wanna talk to you. So get up." By now everyone was looking, waiting to see what was going to happen next. "You need to stop stealing shit from people. Alright? Especially my girl Jiwon because you're not only pissing her off you're pissing me off."

Jiyeon stepped closer to Rosé. Rosé didn't change her demeanour one bit. "Why are you talking for Jiwon huh? She can talk for herself. Unless she's too much of a bitch to do it."

You can hear Oooos from the other girl's watching knowing what's about to go down.

"Who are you calling a bitch?" Jiwon walked up right in front of Jiyeon. I need you to stop stealing my stuff and stop acting like an asshole." She pushed Jiyeon, almost making her fall onto the ground. "Hey!" Rosé shook her head and smirk med at the sight she was seeing. "Your so called friends aren't even defending you right now!"

Rosé wasn't looking for a response from Jiyeon, because she charged at her and began to punch her in the face.

Jiyeon did attempt to fight back. Landed some punch onto Rosé's face was not slowing her down though. She was so angry it was like all of those punches were completely numb. "Fuck!" Jiyeon yelled out. She held her mouth with her hand as blood was dripping onto the ground. "My tooth! You fucking cunt."

That fully set Jiwon off.

She didn't say a word. All she did was run up to Jiyeon and repeatedly punch her all over her body, stomped her her as hard as she could. Trying to hurt her with no mercy whatsoever.

A couple of seconds after, fast footsteps and sounds of walkie-talkies were coming from all over. Which were the correctional officers coming to break up the fight.

"HEY! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW! GET OFF OF HER."

Jiwon didn't listen. Which resulted in her getting pulled off.

The officers grabbed all of the girls and took them to the Hole. Which is a cell that Is meant for one person, and they stay in there for 23 hours and 1 hour of recreation or in other words, free time.