{23} ヤンデレ {23}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"How much?" Rindou questioned as he held out a bag of pills that Sanzu had conducted himself "....."

Who knows what the hell he put in them.

Our buyer had grabbed the bag and took out of one of the pills before inspecting them. He tossed it to one of his men "Swallow it" he said and the younger boy eyed it before swallowing it.

"Tell me when you start feeling it" Our buyer said and I glanced over at Rindou "....."

Well this should be interesting.

I slowly raised my hand up to the boy and pointed a single finger towards him "Bang"

*BANG*

Blood splattered against the pavement as the boy fell to the ground with foam and blood pouring out of his mouth.

"It looks like that poison didn't work fast enough" I said and Rindou sighed "Pity, I didn't want to get my hands dirty but it seems like Mochi doesn't give a damn" he said as he looked over at an abandoned building to see the red light of Mochi's gun pointed towards the other delinquents.

Our buyer slowly stepped back "Hey! We had a deal" He snapped and I chuckled lightly "We don't play by the rules.....if you couldn't tell"

*BANG*

"Headshot!" Rindou called out with a lazy grin and the corners of my lips tugged up as the male hit the floor with a hard thud.

"I wonder how much he would've been willing to pay, wouldn't it be amusing for him to find out that it's poisoned after taking one?" I questioned and Rindou chuckled "That would've been quite hilarious" he said with a slight smirk "Too bad that we rushed things" he continued and I gave a short nod "We'll know for next time" I said and he hummed before a sickening crack could be heard "....."

I looked over to see Rindou snapping another guys arm, it flopped limply causing me to grin "That's harsh, little bro"

Rindou chuckled lightly "I think I'll do the other arm too.....and then I'll work towards the legs"

Well he shouldn't be having all of the fun.

I pulled out my baton and grinned "This should be interesting"

***

~Y/N's POV~

"I totally nailed that" I said with a sly smirk and Satoshi flicked me in the forehead "You suck" he said and I rubbed my forehead "Ouch" I mumbled as he chuckled lightly "Impressions are not your forte" he mused and I rolled my eyes "Oh admit it, I definitely sounded like you" I said and he rolled his eyes "You did not!"

I totally did.

Satoshi was currently curing my boredom during my shift, like every other day.