Ch. 15 - Lust

As you confirmed your needs, the devilish grin Gojo had on his face grew ten-fold. He sat up partly and allowed his hands to start sliding underneath your shirt, breasts already exposed since you had been wearing pajamas. 

His palms began to caress and mold the soft tissue, thumbs rolling over your steadily stiffening nipples. The amount of sensitivity you felt only contributed to your dampening center, already feeling somewhat of a mess down there - your heartbeat thumping through the tiny veins that coursed through your vaginal walls, expectantly waiting for him to enter.

"Oh, right...wait here," Gojo began to get off of you to grab protection, but you grabbed his wrist.

"Let's not pretend like we haven't done it this way before," you breathed deeply, staring up at him with lustful eyes as your grip loosened.

"I like the way you think," he muttered, tearing his shirt off to reveal his chiseled torso. You decided to do the same at the same time, also managing to slip your sweatpants off your ankles and tossing them aside.

As Gojo came back down to meet you, you wrapped your legs around his waist and used pressure on your ankles to draw him close. 

"I want you to fill me up, Satoru," you gave your own devilish grin before craning your neck to meet his lips, nibbling down on his bottom lip. He groaned and pressed his clothed hips against you as you spoke, your wetness already staining his sweatpants. The hard length against your clit nearly drove you into a feral state.

"Don't worry," he grinned as he began peppering kisses against your neck, "I will." 

His light kisses began to trail down your body, a tiny film of saliva leaving a trail in his wake. As he kissed away and moved further down, he had to get off of the couch - falling to his knees so his tall body could accommodate yours still being on the couch. He looked up at you with doe eyes as he reached your center, turning your body so your legs hung over his shoulders. His jaw was slack, tongue glistening under the dim lights as he slowly pressed it against your labia. 
The heat of his tongue was quite a temperature change from that of the room, his eyes fluttering shut as his tongue curled upward into your hole. While he couldn't reach that spot with his tongue, knowing he was there...in you...was good enough to start to send your heart into a tizzy. He saw your breathing increase as he slithered his tongue against your silky inner walls, adding two digits and curling to meet that spot as his tongue slid upward until it flicked your clit. Your body jolted at the sudden stimulation, a yelp escaping your lips. 
He smiled to himself as he twisted and flicked his tongue against your most sensitive spot, fingers doing the work from the inside. He loved the sounds you made for him, not once hearing anything like them for Nanami or for any other partner you brought home. He knew you only whined this way for him.

Your body temperature began to rise as did the intense feeling at your core, the building and building growing to be too much to bear. As your body reacted to the feeling, writhing beneath him, he gave a low chuckle - the vibrations from his vocal chords radiating onto your nerves. 
That feeling sent you to the edge, feeling your body spill onto his tongue and clench around his fingers. As he sensed your orgasm, he pushed his face deep onto you, eyes rolling up as he tasted you on his tongue.

You felt like a mess, vision fogging as you watched him stand and release his member - letting his pants and underwear fall to the ground. As he did so, you fell to your knees in front of him, mimicking his doe eyes as you used both hands - one to grip his shaft and the other gently cradling his testicles. 
You opened wide, placing your tongue against his frenulum before slowly taking him completely into your throat. He had quite the drunken smile on his face as he watched your nose meet his abdomen, eyes watering and struggling to stay open while looking up at him. His hand came around to swipe some hair from your face, swirling it around in his grip until he pulled a bit tight. He forced your mouth off of his cock after only a few pumps, leaning down to meet your lustful gaze.