Danger in Hogwarts?

I was going upstairs when Mom called me from behind and said that she wanted to talk to me privatley. Me and mom went to my parents bedroom and she made me sat down on her bed. "Honey you are going to hogwarts tommorow so there are a few things I need to tell you about" she started with a calm voice. "Your are going to attend hogwarts in the same year as Harry Potter". Just as she said Harry Potter I started screaming with excitement. mom continued "Dont get your hopes up it will be difficult to make friends with him. There is also a boy named Draco Malfoy who is going to be in your year." I was just about to ask who he was when mom cut me off. "You have to stay as away from him as you can." "But why" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Dont ask too many questions just do what i told you to do, you HAVE to make it in Griffindor because i was in Slytherin and it wasnt great so try your best to be in Griffindor. "But what is wrong with Slytherin i want to be just like you" I said. "Because when I was young  I-". "Catherine" called my dad. And mom ran out of the room leaving me with your thoughts. "What happend with mom when she was in hogwarts? It must have been terrible if she wants me to be careful. And who is this Draco Malfoy and why do i feel like I am connected to him like i know him?"