Narcissa Malfoy

"Well, Actually I heard everything." he said rubbing his nape. "Even the ending?" I asked hoping he left in between and didn't hear it. "Yup!" he said feeling embarrassed. "Oh! I am sorry about mh mom she-" I got cut off mid sentence by a woman dressed in all black, it was my mom. "Oh mom what are you doing here, Oh I almost forgot to introduce you to Draco, Draco this is my mom and mom this is Draco." I said acting like nothing happened. "Hi its nice to meet you Mrs Y/L/N" Draco said. "It's nice to meet you too, well by the way what are you both doing here? She asked. "Uh.. We were.. Just....Talking...Yeah talking you know best friends." I answered. "Ohkayyy my darling" she said in a teasing way. "Well I was thinking, Draco could come over to our house for dinner tonight?" she asked. "I will have to ask my parents." Draco answered. "Oh no need I already did,see you tonight." she said. "Oh I almost forgot why I came here, have you selected a broom yet?" she asked. "Oh yeah I have selected the nimbus 2000." I answered. "Great choice, you both carry on now I will leave." she said still teasing me. "What was that all about, I thought your mom hated me?" Draco asked. "Not anymore, when she found out about the sorcerear's stone and all the danger I had to go through by being friends with Harry she thought you would be a much better company. How could I say that we had such a big fight when she finally approved for you to be my friend." I answered.
"I guess, wait a minute how does your mom know my mom, she said she asked my parents about coming over to your house tonight?" Draco answered. "Well Yeah you are right how did she know your parents? What is your mom and dad's name maybe she would have mentioned them earlier before?" I asked. "Well my mom's name is Narcissa Malfoy and my dad's name is Lucius Malfoy, do you recall these names?" Draco asked. "Well I think I think I have heard those names before.

*Flashback*

I was about 2-3 years old and had already learned to walk up and down the stairs. So I  was walking down the stairs when I heard my mom's crying voice from my parents room. It was afternoon and dad had went to work, so there was no one to comfort her. I was about to go in when I heard her yelling "Why did Andromeda had to tell me about this. Narcissa my...my...best friend has married to my crush, I had only told her to keep an eye on Lucius and she married him. She didn't even call me to her wedding how good of a way to repay our friendship. According to Andromeda they even have a baby boy, Draco about Y/N's age. I have to keep Y/N safe from him."

*End of Flashback*

Oh dear, what a terrible memory. I don't think I should tell Draco about this. He would not like it. "Oh shit, I forgot when and where I heard their names, shit sorry." I said. "Oh okay" he said. "Well I gotta go see you tonight." I said and left. It is so hard for me to lie to him. Wait a second, did I say that I had feelings for Draco when we were fighting right now. But that can't be true we are friends just friends. But he said 'I love you too' It must have gotten out in the flow. I was so angry I didn't pay attention to what I was saying. I went to mom and we bought the broom. When we got home I went straight to my room, set an alarm for 2 hours and slept. I woke up by the sound of my alarm. "Oh shit Draco would be on his way and I am not even ready yet." I said rushed myself to the bathroom. I was almost ready only makeup was left. Just as I sat on my makeup table I heard the bell ring. I ignored it and started to do my makeup. There was a knock on the door...........