Nicholas Flamel

"There is nothing left to solve as he made it clear that he doesn't want me in his life. He fought with me for literally no reason. I dont want to be friends with someone who has such anger issues." little did i know we both werent alone in the common room. I noticed that when i saw my bleached hair ememy friend ran past us towards the boys dorm with what looked like tears. "Draco I am sorr-" I was about to say as he stormed out. "I guess this just made the matters worse." i said with tears in my eyes. "I think he didnt hear you otherwise he would have definitely stopped"Pansy tried to comfort me but it didnt work. "You know what, i need to go to talk to the golden trio I'll be right back" i lied so i could have a little time alone. "Y/N wait-" she tried to stop me but it was too late. I wanted to go to grounds and relax there a little when i bumped into the golden trio. Literally I cant any time alone. "Y/N I was wondering if you would like to join us at Hagrid's tonight?" Harry asked. "Sure why not." i said and wanted to leave when Harry grabed my arm and pulled me back. "So what is up with you and Malfoy?" he asked with concern. "Yeah what is ou with you two its like you hate each other." ron said which was true we do hate each other. "You can share with us you know." Hermionie said trying to open me up. "Its nothing. Lets just go to class."

*Harry's POV*

Me, Ron and Hermione were walking to class when we bumped into my favourite. Blue eyed Burnett, Y/N
"Y/N I was wondering if you would like to join us at Hagrid's tonight?" i asked. "Sure" said her beautiful soft voice. But somewhere I felt that seh had been crying. She was about to leave when I held her wrist. "So What is up with you and Malfoy?" I asked trying to know the reason behind her crying. "Yeah what is up with you and Malfoy its like you hate each other." Ron said backing me up. "You can share with us you know." Hermione said. I was hoping she would say something about a fight or something but she said "Its nothing. Lets just go to class. She said and ran away. "There is something wrong between Y/N and Malfoy, we need to figure it out but later we have to get to class. "Y/N isn't in class, where is she?" I aksed ron. "I dont know" he replied we finished classes and headed to Hagrid's thats where we meet Y/N again.

*End of POV*

"Where have you been?" Harry asked. "Never Mind that lets hed to Hagrid's." i said. "We will go only if you promise to tell us what is wrong later." "Fine I guess lets go now." I said feeling irritated as everyone was asking what me is wrong and i dont want to tell them because it would make me relive that fight. We all went to Hagrid's. "Hagrid did you know there is a three headed dog guarding the third floor corridor."What?!" I asked in surprise. "Yes there is me, Ron and Hermione saw it with our own to eyes." Harry said. "What ever Fluffy is guarding is strictly between proffeser Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel..........