A Chaser!

I caught the rememberall and threw it in Hermione's pures it was about to make it and it made it. "Woo Hoo!" everyone cheered for us. I looked over towards Draco and saw a little smile which seemed to fade away when i saw him. Was it a smile or just my imagination? All that had happened seemed to have caught Proffeser Mc Gonagall's eye. "Potter,Y/L/N follow me." she said with a harsh voice. Me and Harry started to panic as we didnt wanted to get in trouble. Proffeser Mc Gonagall took us to Proffeser Quirell's Class. "Proffeser could i borrow Wood for a moment." She asked Proffeser Quirell. "Sure" he answere."A tall guy with brown hair came out. "Wood I have found you a seeker, Harry." she said seeming extremely excited. "Harry and Y/N this is wood and Oliver this is Harry and Y/N." "nice to meet you Oliver." i said trying to start a conversation. "Nice to meet you to". He said and left to class. Mc Gonagll said "Harry you are going to be a Griffindor seeker Wood will explain the rules to you. And for Y/N I will recomend Proffeser Snape to apoint you the place of a Chaser in the Qudditch team next year. As we dont have a seeker Harry could join from the next game if he likes." she said and left. "Omg Omg Omg I cant believe that we are going to make it in Qudditch."What is Qudditch?" Harry asked in confusion. "Dont tell you dont know about Qudditch." i said. "I dont actually could you tell about who is a seeker?" "Yeah so-" I got interrupted by Pansy. "Y/N come quick. "I am sorry I gotta go I will tell you later." I said as pansy pulled me to the common room. "What!?" i said kinda pissed as she would not let me finish talking to harry. "What happened between you and Draco? I saw you both acting like enemies in the flying lesson. I need to know. It looks pretty serious. I know you both had a fight but-" "Chill Pansy you are speaking to fast sit down." i said as i made her sat down. "All I want to know is why did you both fight. It has gone too big. Just solve it. "There is nothing left to solve as he made it clear that.................