The Sorcerer's Stone

*Time skip*
To the part when they go down the trap door.

Fluffy was sleeping because of the Harp. So the 4 of us pushed fluffy's paw and opened the trap door. "I'll go first and if I signal you you all jump down at any sign the trouble get yourself to safety." Harry said. Just then it went all quiet. And something wet fell over Ron. "Ughhhh" ron exclaimed in disgust. As we looked up we saw fluffy only centimeters above us. We all paniced and jump through the trap door. "Good thing this plant thing is here." ron said tapping the weird looking black plant we all landed on. Just as he said that the plants started to stangle us. Then I remembered it was not any plant we landed on, it was the Devil's snare. Me and Hermione knew about it as we payed attention in Herbology class. "Everyone relax, if we dont, it will only kill us faster." I screamed so that everyone could hear. "Kill us faster, Oh now I can relax." Ron yelled staring to act even more panicked than before. Then Hermione sank in the plant. Harry and ron thought that she died before they heard her voice "I am telling you just relax. Me and Harry sank leaving ron up there all alone. "Help, Help" he shouted. "We are helping but you aren't listening." I said irritated by his childish behavior. "He is not relaxing is he? I remember something from herbology class, Devil Snare, Devil Snare is deadly fun.... I dont remember further. "Devil Snare, Devil Snare is deadly fun... But will sulk in the sun!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Lumos Solemn" Hermione shouted a spell which made the Devil Dnare sulk away and Ron drop with a thud. "*thud* It was pretty easy. Good thing we didnt panic." ron said.

*Time skip*
The rest of the story is the same the chessboard the fight with proffeser Quirrel everything.

"So lets begin with the awarding of the House cup." proffeser Dumbledore said. "In last place is Griffindor with 224 points, in third place is Ravenclaw with 236 points, in the second place is Hufflepuff with 240 points and in First place is Slytherin with with 384 points. However, I have a few last minute points to award. First to miss Hermione Granger for cool use of intellect, 50 points. Second to mr Ronald Weasley for the best played chess Hogwarts seen in this many years, 50 points. And Third to mr Harry Potter for his extreme Bravery and Courage, 60 points." "We are tied with Slytherin." Hermione said seeming pretty excited. I knew my name would be next and I would have made our house win with these points. I was eagerly waiting. "Fourth to...........