Flying Lesson

I finished my project and sat on the couch when Pansy and Millie came in. "OMG! here you are, we have looked all over for you. What are you doing here all alone? Where is Draco?" Pansy asked. "I dont have a Draco in my life anymore." I said, teared up after listening what i just said. "Oh, I am so sorry, but what happened you two were inseparable." Millie said.  "Just for forgetting to finish our project this afternoon. I cant believe that such a small mistake cost me so much." i started crying again now. "Atleast you still have us and the golden trio." "You are right. I still have you all. Lets go to our flying lesson i guess" I wiped my tears and stood up and started walking out of the common room."Are you all coming." I asked. "Yeah we will come in a minute you go on. "Okay, I guess."I bumped into the golden trio standing right outside of the common room. "What are you all doing here?" i asked trying to act normal. "We just hadnt seen you in a while so we tried to go in but without the password we weren't able to get in." Harry said. "ofc you wouldn't enter without a password what do you take the Slytherins for?" I said joking and laughing. Now i remember how much I need real friends and not fake friends like Draco. So we all went to our flying class. "My name is Madam Hooch and I would you teach you to fly on your brooms. So first we should lern how to summon the broom so stand on the right side of your broom, place your hand above the broom and say up." said a lady with greay hair blue robes and a fascinating whistle.

*Time Skip*
(after the time Neville was bought to the hospital for his injury.)

"His big fat ass would have given this a squeeze. Draco said chuckling to his friendsand pointing at Neville's Rememberall that he had got from his grandma a few days earlier. "Give it here Malfoy." Harry said walking towards Malfoy. "Yeah give it to him Malfoy." i said trying to make him feel like he had made harry feel all these days. "No! I think I will leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find" Draco said and flew off in the air. "Whats the Matter Potter. Bit beyond your reach." he said completely ignoring me. I started mounting the broom as well as Harry when Hermione said "Guys no you heard what Madam Hooch said besides you dont even now how to fly." "I do actually, My mom has taught me so I am going." I said as i flew towards him. And harry without saying anything flew with me. "What an Idiot harry, he didnt even know what a broomstick was a few days ago and he is flying one." she said to herself. "Give it here Malfoy." I said in a tone i never thought I had. I was filled with so much anger. "Oh my dear Y/N I didnt wat to do this but you left me no choice." he said and threw the rememberall across the grounds. It wasnt even a second after he threw Harry zoomed past us and caught it. Draco didnt settle it there he flew towards him very fast. "Y/N catch" Harry said and threw the rememberall to me. I caught it and threw it straight at Hermione's purse and it was about to make it and..................