The Dinner

I was about to trip when Draco caught me in his arms. I stared at his beautiful blue eyes as he stared at mine. We stood like that for quite a while before i heard some footsteps coming our way. We quickly split up. It was my mom, always here at the wrong time. "Oh Darling, what took you so long to get ready we are waiting for you both, come on lets go." she said. "We were on our way before-" Draco said. "Before you came along, mom now lets go." I said as I cut draco in the middle of his sentence, because I knew he was going to tell her about me falling over. We went downstairs for dinner. And to my surprise there were Draco's parents siting on the dining table too. I did not thought my mom would have invited draco's parent for dinner. According to what I heard they had a huge beef was left to solve. We went on the dining table and were greeted by Draco's parents. "Hi you must be Y/N, your mom and draco told us about you, you are way beautiful than they described." Draco's mom said. "Thanks." I replied. They seemed very nice. I wonder what happened between them to have caused such a big fight.We had some delicious food it almost seemed as if we were at the great hall. After dinner. "Sweetie, how about you and Draco go upstairs, you can show him your room." my mom said. "Sure!" I said and started walking upstairs followed by Draco. We we reached my room and sat on the bed blankly looking around. We both had nothing to talk about. "Lets go spy on our parents." We both said at the same time. We laughed and went downstairs. "So, our kids became friends even with us telling them to stay away from each other." Lucius said. "Yeah" my mom said. There was an awkward silence between them before Narcissa said. "You know what, we should forget about the past. It was a long time ago and I apologized for it in the broom shop, so how about we forget everything and raise a toast to our new frienship?" she asked she said and raised her wine glass. "Cheers!" they all said and drank their wines. Me and Draco went back upstairs and I could see the confused look on Draco's face. I wasn't confused because I knew what they were talking about. We sat on my bed. "So we were right about one thing, our parents did know each other before." he said. "Yup" i replied. "But what were they talking about and why did my mom apologize to your mom in the broom shop? We need to figure it out." he said. "Mhmm" I nodded. I wanted to keep our conversation short because I knew that I would say stuff I shouldn't. "Why aren't you talking, are you hiding something from me?" he asked. "Well.... I ..um........