Slytherin or Griffindor???

We were all munching when ron said "You want to be careful with those" pointing at Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans. "When the say every flavour they mean every flavour. George reckons he got a boggie flavoured one once. This is scabbers by the way George gave me a spell to turn him yellow want to see?". "Yeah sure." we both replied. He pulled out his wand, right then a girl with bushy brown hair walked in "Have you seen a toad, a boy named Neville has lost one. Are you doing magic lets see then. " Ron cleared his throat "*Ahem* Sunshines daisy butter mellow turn this stupid fat right yellow" we all waited patiently for something to happen but nothing happened. "Are you sure its a real spell, well its not very good is it, i have only tried a few simple ones myself for example. " she sat opposite to harry. "Occulus Reparo"she said as harry took off his glasses. "Better now isnt it, HOLY CRICKET you are Harry Potter,  i am Hermione Granger and you are? " she asked while turning to ron. "Ron weasly" ron said with his mouth filled with candy. "Pleassure" Hermione replied with a disgusted face. She turned to me "well whats your name? " she asked "Y/n". "Well its great to meet you Y/N". "You three better change into robes i expect we will be arriving soon." she got up and left. Soon the train stopped and i was yelling inside of me thinking that I have finally reached Hogwarts. As we got off we could hear a huge man with a big beard and bushy hair "First years follow me". "Hagrid" Harry quickly ran up to him and give him a hug. "Bloody Hel"'ron said under his breath so loudly that everyone could hear him. Hagrid took us to the boat house where there were lots of boats. Me, harry and ron sat together in our boat. I was so excited. After a few minutes of travelling we could almost see the huge castle of Hogwarts. It was defiantly bigger than I had ever imagined. We all reached Hogwarts and started climbing up the stairs and gathered in front of a huge door. There was a lady dressesd in all green and wearing a witch hat. She stood in front of the door "When you enter these doors you will enter the great hall where you will be sorted into your houses they are Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.  While you are here your house will be like your family your triumphs will earn you house points, any rulebreaking and you will lose points-". "Trevor" a little boy with dark and messy hair sprung and picked up a toad from the floor.I assumed he was neville the boy who lost his toad on the train. The lady continued "The sorting ceremony will begin momentaryly in front of the rest of the school, I shall return when they are ready for you" she said and left the corridor. I got super nervous knowing that the only house my mom wanted me to be in was Griffindor. Everyone looked so relaxed as they didnt worry too much. I were so busy thinking about how to get into Griffindor that I didnt notice the bleached haired boy that I had bumped into was now talking to harry. "So the rumors are true Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts, this is Crabbe and Goyle and I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy". Ron gave a little giggle. "Think my name is funny do you no need to ask yours red hair and hand-me-down robe you must be a weasly". Ron made a disgusted face as draco continued "You will soon understand that some wizarding families are better than others Potter you dont want make friends with the wrong sort I can help you there." he gave his hand for a handshake. But harry completely rejected him "I think I can tell the wrong sort for my self thanks" and rejected his handshake. Draco went back feeling embarrassed. Just then the lady cane back "Were ready for you". I came back to reality from my thoughts and entered the great hall and was amazed by the beauty of the great hall filled with students and staff and candeles hanging from the ceiling. "The ceiling is just bewitched to look like the night sky, I read about it in Hogwarts : A history." Hermione said. "Before we begin with the sorting Proffeser Dumbledore would like to say a few words" said the lady we met outside. Just then a very old man who thought was not a year less than 150 got up " The Forbidden Forest is out off limits to all students and our caretaker Mr Filch has asked has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor is out of bounds to anyone who doesn't wish to die the most painful death. Let the sorting begin. "I am Proffeser Mc Gonagall, I am the head of Griffindor House" said the lady we met outside. "I am Proffeser Snape, I am the head of Slytherin House." said a grumpy looking proffeser dressed in all black. "I am Proffeser Sprout, I am the head of Hufflepuff House" said a lady with grey-curly hair. "And I am Proffeser Flitwick, I am the head of Ravenclaw House " said a short proffeser with funny moustache and glasses. "Now when I call your name you will come over here i will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses.