Who is Right and Who Is Wrong?

"Oh yes you can. I will tell you." Pansy said. "You know how they take you for granted in everything." "They don't take me for granted." I said thinking about it. "Don't even get me started on how many times they have done this to you." Pansy said. "I don't recall anything." I said seeming pretty confused. "Well today for example, how they didn't award you for your hard work." "Yeah but it was only this time." I said still confused. "Well the time you told us that they asked you about the fight between you and Draco and made you promise to tell them later, and they didn't even bother to ask you again." Pansy said seeming satisfied with her answer. "Well I guess but-" I said. I didn't even notice that. They should have asked me about it at least Harry should have. Now I feel like I have only two friends. There was a knock on the door. We opened the door. It was Felix, our prefect. "Its time for us to leave lets go." I said bidding farewell to my only two friends. We reached the station where I met Harry, Ron and Hermione. I really didn't wanted to talk to them. I could hear them yelling my name so I sped up my pace and ran to the Slytherin compartment where I was reunited with Pansy and Millie. The train was about to leave when we heard a knock on our door. And to my surprise it was my blonde haired ex friend enemy. "Is it okay if I sit here everywhere else is full?" when he said these words it reminded me of the first time I was on the Hogwarts Express asking if I could sit with Ron and Harry. I was about to say no. But then Pansy spoke up. "Sure we dont mind." oh thank lord Millie was sitting beside me so Draco had to sit next to Pansy and in front of me. I was so annoyed by Pansy right now because she knew Draco was the last person I wanted to see and she invites him to sit with us. Me and Millie exchange looks of how annoyed we were because they were acting like they were best friends and we weren't even there. It was a long train ride. On the train there was only one thing that was on my mind. Who should I be friends with and who should I stay away from. I finally reached home as I couldn't go home for Christmas because it was my punishment for being friends with Draco Malfoy. I rang the doorbell and my mom opened it. I gave my mom a big hug, she hesitated a bit but then hugged me back. She invited me to come inside. And we both sat on the couch not talking to each other. Dad wasnt at home as he was at work so we were both alone. Soon out of the blue she asks me "So how was your first year at Hogwarts?" "Fine I guess" i replied. "After the letter I sent that letter to you. Carrisa hasnt been feeling well." my mom said. Carrisa is my mom's owl. "I haven't been able to find out what happened after that, although I did hear about a proffeser being murdered is that true?" she asked. "Well, Yeah it is." I replied kinda not wanting to tell her that I was involved in the murder too.  "Well I hope you are ok. Who was the murderer anyway did y'all  find out?" she asked."Yup it was Harry." "Oh good lord you didnt befriend him this year otherwise you could have gotten into so much danger." she said. "Well... that's not true I actually befriended him a long time ago...." I said. "What are you talking about? Pls tell me you weren't involved in the murder." she asked. "Actually Let me tell you everything.........." *Time skip* "Oh I am so sorry, i think i was wrong about Harry and Draco, I think its great that you and Draco are good friends, keep that up please you really need more friends." she said. "Well um.............