The End of the Second Year!

*Draco's POV*
Silly Y/N she fell for that. Of course I remembered our conversation, she finally almost confessed her crush on me she had since we met. Well even I have a crush on her but she does not have to know that. I really love to annoy her. She looks so cute when she is annoyed.
*End of POV*

*Time skip to the part after the whole chamber of secrets kinda ended and the diary got destroyed*

*A/N*
I know you all might ve wondering what happened between harry and Y/N so let me explain. Y/N became pretty distant with harry and always accompanied Draco to avoid him. Whenever harry tried to talk to her she used to make up some excuses like I am late for class or Draco is waiting for me right now and something and left.
*End of Note*

*Harry's POV*
What is up with Y/N she barely even talks to me its like she does not wants to be friends me or Ron and Hermione anymore. I have to figure this out. But how after the tom riddle mess it has been a chaos at the school. I will somehow need to find the time to talk to Y/N and tell her about how strongly I feel for her.
*End of Pov*

I was packing my stuff with pansy and millie, all tje girls Me, Pansy, Millie, Daphne and Astoria had decided to meet up in the common room and leave for the Hogwarts Express together.We all met and surprisingly were joined by the boys Draco, Vincent, Greg and Matt who had planned the same thing. The train ride home was quite fun we all talked a lot. At home my mom told in detail on what exactly happened at the school as I did not ask harry about it. After I heard what happened me and my mom both regreted our decision of being distant from harry. If I had been with him in his time of need I would have easily identified the diary As my mom had already told me what happened when she was at school and tom used that diary. So me and my mom decided that from next year I would try and be friends with both harry and draco.

_____________________________

Hi guys this is the author, so I am ending this story right here and resume it in my next book Crush to Love Pt.2. DRACO X READER. So please check it out.

And also guess in the comments who do you think Y/N will end up with Draco??, Harry?? Or with someone else ?????????