The Comforting Night

I stood there for a while before i herd someone coming down from the boys dorm rooms. I quickly tried to run to the girls dorms so that no one can see me crying alone in the common room. As i was running a cold hand held my wrists, I turned around to see who it was and my eyes were surprised to see Draco out of bed at this hour. He gently pulled you and made you sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. We both sat down not talking to each other just staring at the fire. Draco broke the silence "So, what are doing out of bed at this hour?" he asked in his sassy voice. "I must ask you the same question?" I replied still trying to hold back my tears. "I couldn't sleep, I have the habbit of....... I don't really want to say it.... its kinda embarrassing". "Its okay you can tell me anything." I said while trying to go back to normal which seems to work. I think it is not me who is helping me feel better, I think its him or to be specific his touch. He still hadnt left my hand. "Well.... I cant sleep without my mom singing me a..... lullaby" he said rubbing his nape. "Oh My God, the 11 years old sassy boy with a hella attitude cant sleep without his mom singing him a lullaby, how cute." i loved to annoy him which he seemed to be at this moment."Oh shut it that's why I don't tell anyone about anything." he was really pissed. "Oh Malfoy calm down I didnt said i wouldnt help you fall asleep." "You would do that for me but how, I have only known you for a day and you are already doing me favors?" he said looking kinda confused. "That's what friends are for, now lay your head on my lap and i would sing you a lullaby my mom used to sing to me,and when you will fal asleep i will carry you on my shoulders and take you to your room." i said feeling proud of my idea. "Oh please you think you could lift me?" " of course i can, what do you take me for?" "Well no you cant when i will feel sleepy i will inform you and you let me walk to my room and let me sleep, how about that?" "Suit yorself now scoot close to me." it semmed to give me butterflies as he moved closer and closer to me. He gently laid his head on my laps which also seemed to give butterflies. I started with a song my mom sang to me everytime i felt this way. I loved it when she sang to me. I started....

_____________________________
Hi guys this is the author I am so sorry it took me a long time to upload and also this is a very short chapter but stay tuned because the other chapters are pretty good

And also pls check out my best friend's story she is working on. prishashah0613 "He painted them with their blood" she is a bts army. It is about jungnkook and pablo, two detective and cannibalism and the rest you could read in her story

So all armies and potterheads head to her story and check it out.
_____________________________