The Good Girl

In the sunny city of Los Angeles, California, USA, there lived a wealthy family called the Joneses. Robert Jones is the patriarch of the family and is a wealthy businessman. He and his wife, Mary have three children, two sons named Luke and Daniel and a daughter named Isabelle, whom they nicknamed her, Belle.

But when Belle was 12, Mary is diagnosed with cancer and sadly passed away, leaving behind her husband and three children. After the death of his wife, Robert avoids his grief by working and avoiding his children. He often works late and doesn't see his children regularly.

Belle and her brothers raised each other and her brothers would look after her, until she starts high school. During her high school years, Belle is the popular girl in school and is a member of the school's cheerleading team.

Her two best friends are Emma and Gwen, who are also on the cheerleading team and she even date one of the most handsome boys in school, Blake Finnley, who is the captain of the school's basketball team. Today, Belle is a 17 year old student in 11th Grade and has everything she has in her life.

One morning, she wakes up from her sleep to get ready for another day at school, but this day is a very special day, because it's her boyfriend, Blake's birthday and she wakes up and makes a beautiful, homemade birthday cake for him.

Her brothers, Daniel, who is a college student, studying medicine and Luke, who is a high school senior in 12th Grade is having breakfast when they see their sister making a cake. "Bells, is it really necessary to make a cake for your boyfriend on his birthday?", Luke asked.

"Yes, Luke. It's very important and I want to surprise him.", Belle replied, as she cracks the eggs into the mixing bowl. The family housemaid, Rita is serving extra breakfast things on the table as Robert enters the kitchen. "Good morning, Mr Jones. Would you like some breakfast?", Rita asked.

"No thank you, Rita. I better get to work.", Robert smiled. "You sure, Dad? You don't want to join us for breakfast?", Daniel asked. "No, but you kids enjoy yourself. I'm already late for work. See you all later.", Robert replied, as he leaves. "When are you ever going to spend time with us, Dad?", Belle sighed to herself before resuming the cake.

An hour later, Belle finish baking and decorating Blake's cake and takes it to school to surprise him with it. Belle arrives and sees Emma, by her locker. "Em!", Belle called out. "Hey, Bells. Is that for Blake?", Emma asked. "Yes, I'm so excited to surprise him with it!", I cried. Belle notice Gwen is missing.

"Where's Gwen? I need her to film an Instagram Live for me.", Belle asked. "She's not here yet, but I can film for you.", Emma smiled. "Ok, great. Blake's in the boys changing room, getting ready for his basketball practice, so we'll surprise him in there.", Belle smiled. Belle and Emma heads to the boys changing room and Belle gets Blake's cake ready.

"And action!", Belle cried, as Emma starts Belle's Instagram Live video. "Surprise! Today is my boyfriend, Blake's birthday and I have a surprise birthday cake for him and we're about to go into the boys changing room to surprise him, before he goes to practice. So let's go!", Belle smiled, as she heads inside and Emma follows her with the video on Live.

"Oh, Blake! I have a birthday surprise for you!", Belle called out, as she goes in, but the moment she and Emma walks in, to their horror, they find Blake, making love with another girl, but not just any girl, it was Gwen. "Oh my God!", Emma cried. Blake and Gwen quickly gets up and tries to cover themselves up. "Belle! It's not what it looks like!", Blake cried.

"What the fuck?!", Belle screamed. "I'm so sorry, Belle!", Gwen cried. "Shut up! How could you?!", Belle cried. Blinded with anger and sadness, Belle throws Blake's cake at him, but he dodges and the cake hits Gwen in the face, shocking her and Emma. Belle runs away in tears as Emma follows her. Blake and Gwen runs after them.

"Belle, listen to me!", Blake cried, as everyone in the hallway watch on. They are shock to find Blake and Gwen in their underwear and Gwen covered in cake. "Belle, please. Let me explain!", Blake cried. "What's to explain? You cheat on me with my best friend!", Belle yelled, which shocks everyone.

"Belle, I'm sorry.", Blake cried. Belle turns to Gwen. "I thought you are my friend.", Belle cried. "I'm sorry, Belle. I really am.", Gwen sighed. "I can't believe both of you, you deserve each other, because we're over.", Belle replied, she runs out of the school doors, with Emma following her. "Belle, wait!", Emma cried, running after her, leaving Blake, Gwen and students stunned.

Belle sits outside, crying as Emma approaches her. "Hey, are you ok?", Emma asked. "No! How could they do this to me?!", Belle cried. "I'm so sorry, Belle. I had no idea.", Emma sighed. Belle did nothing but cry. Emma comforts her with a hug. "It's ok. I'm here.", Emma sighed, as Belle hugs her tight.

"Come on, I'll take you home.", Emma sighed, as the two friends leave together and Emma drives Belle back to her house. Once they arrive, Belle runs to the door and Rita sees her. "Miss Belle, why are you home so early?", Rita asked, but Belle didn't say a word and goes to her room. "Sorry, Rita. Belle's having a bad day.", Emma sighed.

Belle arrives to her room and lay in bed. Emma comes behind her and stood there. "Is there anything I can do?", Emma asked. "No, I just want to be left alone. Just go back to school.", Belle sighed. "No, I'm staying with you. I'll leave you alone now, I'll be downstairs if you need me.", Emma sighed, as she leaves the room.

After school, Luke returns home from school and Daniel returns from college and Emma informs them about Belle, before leaving and the two brothers came upstairs to her room. The brothers came in and see Belle, lying in bed, look and deleting photos of her and Blake on her phone.

"Hey, Bells. Emma told us about what Blake and Gwen did to you. You deserve way better.", Daniel sighed. Belle didn't say a word, and cries. "We're so sorry.", Luke sighed, as Belle breaks down. The two brothers lay in bed next to her, with Daniel laying in front of her and Luke laying behind her and all three siblings held onto each other as Belle cries.