The Truth Comes Out

A week later, it's nearly Homecoming Week and everyone is so excited for the Homecoming Dance and all students have been asking or perform a proposal for their potential dates to Homecoming. Belle notice that Tyler hasn't asked her to Homecoming yet. Belle told Emma about her kiss with Tyler. 

"Get out! He kissed you?!", Emma asked. "Yep, made the first move on me.", Belle smiled. "That's awesome!", Emma cried. "And he asked me to be his girlfriend.", Belle smiled. "What did you say?", Emma asked. "I said yes.", Belle replied, which surprises Emma. "Oh! That's great! But did you tell Tyler the truth.", Emma asked. But Belle became speechless. 

Emma realises that Belle hasn't told Tyler yet. "You still haven't told him?!", Emma asked. "I can't tell him, Em! If I did, then it'll hurt him!", Belle cried. "Lying to him and keeping it from him for a long time is worse. You have to tell him, or someone else will.", Emma replied. "You wouldn't dare!", Belle cried. "Oh no, not me! Piper!", Emma replied. 

Suddenly, a huge scream is heard, which startled Belle and Emma, who both look to see what is going on. Upon the sight, they see three guys from the basketball team. One, dressed in a hospital gown, is lying on a stretcher, screaming in pain, while the two, dressed in scrubs, pushing the stretcher in the hallway, crying for help. 

"Help!", one of the guys cried. "What's going on?", Belle asked. "I don't know.", Emma replied. "I need a doctor!", the same guy cried. Then another member of the basketball team comes out of the crowd, dressed in scrubs and a lab coat. "I'm here!", the guy replied, as he rushes to the stretcher. "I'm in labour, I need to push!", the guy on the stretcher cried. 

Everyone is confused on what is going on and had no idea what they are seeing. The guy, dressed as a doctor tells the guy in the stretcher to push. "Push!", the guy cried, and the other guy on the stretcher pushes and screams. "One more, now push!", the guy cried, and the stretcher guy pushes once more and screams out loud. 

The guy as the doctor goes under the sheet, and pulls out Luke, who is wearing a giant diaper, comes out from hiding under the stretcher. Everyone starts laughing, while Belle and Emma are surprised by Luke's entrance. "It's a boy!", the guy cried, crying Luke in his arms. Then he pulls out a bouquet of pink roses and a sign. 

"Emma, I was born to go to Homecoming with you. Will you go to Homecoming with me?", Luke asked. "Yes!", Emma smiled, as everyone cheers and applause. Luke and Emma hugs and shares a kiss, which makes Belle smile. "These are for you.", Luke replied, giving her the roses. 

"Thank you.", Emma smiled. "I love you.", Luke sighed. "I love you too.", Emma smiled. "I'll see you later, ok?", Luke asked. "Ok.", Emma replied, as she and Luke share a kiss before Luke leaves with his friends. Emma turns around and see Belle smiling and giving her the thumbs up. The girls quietly squeal and they embrace. 

After school, Belle is waiting for Tyler to come and meet her outside the school entrance, while Emma, Luke and Lauren waits with her. "Where's Ty? He should be here right now!", Belle cried. Suddenly, Tyler appears, alongside with Chloe, holding a sign and a bouquet of red roses. Belle is surprised by this. 

"You know I'm not the type of guy who would ask a girl out to Homecoming and I know this isn't much. But, I think it'll be enough to ask you out to Homecoming. So, Belle, will you go to Homecoming with me?", Tyler asked. "Yes!", Belle cried, as she hugs and kisses Tyler, before accepting the flowers. Suddenly, Piper appears. 

"Congratulations! You finally got a date! Have you told him the truth?", Piper asked. What truth?", Tyler asked. "Not now, Pipes!", Belle replied. "Oh! She didn't tell you?", Piper asked. "Tell me what?", Tyler asked. Belle's face is concerned as Tyler looks confused. "Bells, what the hell is she talking about?", Tyler asked. Belle, however is speechless. "Ty, I...", Belle replied. 

"Belle was desperate to find a guy for Homecoming and make him the next Homecoming King, after she and Blake broke up. Not only that, but she made a deal with me that she'll find a rebound to mend her broken heart.", Piper replied. Tyler is shock by this and realise that Belle has used him as a rebound all along. 

"Is this true?! Was I a rebound, a fucking rebound?!", Tyler asked. Belle starts to tear up as Tyler confronts her. "Tyler, I can explain!", Belle cried. "You used me, to get back at Blake!", Tyler yelled. "No, it wasn't like that.", Belle cried. "I thought you love me!", Tyler yelled. "I do love you, Ty!", Belle cried. 

"No, you only loved me, because I'm a rebound!", Tyler yelled. Belle didn't say a word as she looks at Tyler. "You know what? I regret asking you to Homecoming, cuz I'm not going anymore. Have a good life, Belle.", Tyler replied, as he walks away. 

Chloe looks at Belle in anger. "I hope you're happy!", Chloe yelled as she chases after Tyler. "You're unbelievable and pathetic!", Lauren replied, as she joins them. Belle stood there in tears as Luke and Emma comforts her. 

That night, Belle is crying in  bed, after the break up and Luke and Daniel comes into her room and comforts her, by laying in bed next to her and cuddle her by her side. Meanwhile, Tyler is crying on his bed after learning the truth. He couldn't believe that the girl whom he thought loved, used him as a rebound the whole time, he felt so lost. 

Belle is on her phone, deleting photos of her and Tyler together, like she did with her and Blake's photos. Belle takes one look at her favourite selfie she did with Tyler, which was her kissing his cheek at Disneyland, she is about to delete it, but decides to keep that photo on her phone instead. 

2 DAYS LATER...