First Kiss

The next morning, Belle was sleeping in bed, when she receive a notification on her phone, which woke her up. She grab and looks at it, and it was a text message from Tyler. She opens the text message app and read his text. 

After texting Tyler, Belle gets out of bed to take a morning shower and brush her teeth

After texting Tyler, Belle gets out of bed to take a morning shower and brush her teeth. She then packs her bag for the day, such as a jacket, her wallet and her sunglasses. Belle picks an outfit, which she chose a white crop top with white jeans and pink Converse sneakers. 

Tyler then arrives at her house on his motorcycle. and Belle comes out to greet him. To her surprise, Tyler arrives wearing a blue shirt and jeans, instead of wearing all black. "Hey!", Belle smiled. "Hey, Belle.", Tyler smiled. "New look?", Belle asked. "Yeah, do you like it?", Tyler asked. 

"I love it, you look just like your old self.", Belle smiled. Tyler smiles and looks at Belle. "Shall we go?", Tyler asked, giving Belle her helmet. "Yes!", Belle smiled, taking it and putting it on her head. Tyler puts his on and sat down on his motorcycle. Belle join him and they both ride away. 

Soon, they arrive at Disneyland and Tyler parks his motorcycle before he and Belle purchase tickets and head inside the amusement park together, holding each other's hands. They both went on various rides, taking selfies, exploring the whole park, eating some snacks, meet-and-greet some Disney characters, watch a few shows and even looking at gift shops. 

One of Belle's favourite meet-and-greet is with Belle from Beauty and the Beast and the Disney Princess is surprised and yet delighted that Belle shares the same name as her. After the meet-and-greet, Tyler surprises Belle with a pair of Minnie Mouse ears, which she wore throughout the rest of the day. 

They even took a selfie together, with Tyler smiling at the camera and Belle kissing him on the cheek, which is their favourite selfie of all. 

After the rides, they stop by at one of the park's restaurants for lunch

After the rides, they stop by at one of the park's restaurants for lunch. They chose Red Rose Tavern, which sells pub-themed foods. Tyler orders a Beast's Burger, while Belle orders a Chef's Chopped Salad. "This is perfect. Best place to have a bite after going on so many rides.", Belle sighed. 

"Yeah, and how's that boring salad?", Tyler asked. "Oh, it's actually delicious.", Belle replied, trying not to talk with her mouth full. "Every girl always says that about their salads. They're such a bunch of liars!", Tyler scoffed. "No! I love it, it's really, really good!", Belle cried.