Rooftop Party

A week later, Tyler and Lauren starts to mingle and socialise with Belle and Emma, they would talk before the first class and at lunch break and eventually they all form a friendship. On Friday, after school, Belle, Emma, Tyler and Lauren meet up outside the school.

"Hey, one of our friends, Piper is hosting a party at a rooftop karaoke bar tonight, you guys wanna come?", Belle asked. Tyler and Lauren looks at each other and both disagree about going. "Nah, we're not party-goers. We don't really like to party.", Tyler replied. "Come on, it'll be fun.", Belle smiled.

"Sorry...", Tyler replied, before Lauren interrupts him. "We would love to come!", Lauren smiled. "Lauren!", Tyler cried. "Great! I'll send you the address. Party starts at 7pm tonight, and wear party casual.", Belle smiled. "Ok, can't wait.", Lauren smiled. "See you, tonight.", Belle smiled, as they all left.

That afternoon, Belle is getting ready in her room for the party, she did her hair and make-up before picking a beautiful party outfit, choosing a hot pink and silver sequin mini strapless dress and a pair of black heels. Meanwhile, Tyler picks a black long-sleeve button up collar shirt with black pants and black sneakers.

He pick Lauren up and they ride off to the rooftop karaoke bar, where the party is held. At the party, both Tyler and Lauren are overwhelmed at how many people are there and the music playing very loud. "That looks fun.", Lauren smiled. "Yeah, fun.", Tyler sighed with annoyance. "Come on, Ty. Have some fun for once, you'll enjoy it.", Lauren smiled, who then sees food, displayed on the table.

"Yes! Food!", Lauren cried, as she runs to the food table, and grab a plate some pizza and hot wings. Tyler follows her and helps himself with a glass bottle of Coke. Belle notice Tyler and Lauren and goes to greet them. "Tyler! Lauren!", Belle cried. "Belle! This party is sick!", Lauren smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.", Belle smiled.

Luke and Emma are performing a karaoke song, off-key as everyone tries to enjoy the performance. Luke and Emma finish then singing, as everyone claps. "Give a big round of applause for Luke and Emma!", the DJ cried, as everyone cheers.

"Now who's next?", the DJ asked. "Oh, I guess it's my turn to shine! Wish me luck!", Belle smiled, as she goes onstage of the karaoke platform and starts singing Devoted by Beks.

Everyone starts cheering as Belle sang and dance to the song. "Wow, she's pretty good.", Lauren replied, as Tyler watches Belle with a struck-smile. Lauren notice the way he looks at Belle. "Holy shit, Ty!", Lauren cried. "What?", Tyler asked. "You're enjoying her!", Lauren cried. "What? No, I'm not!", Tyler cried. "Yeah you are, you can't keep your eyes off her.", Lauren smiled.

Suddenly, Blake arrives to the party with his friends from the football team, and Gwen by his side. Piper and Emma is shock to see Blake and Gwen arrive together. "You got to be kidding me? What the hell are they doing here?", Emma asked. "I invited him and his mates, but I had no idea he was bringing her along!", Piper replied.

Belle sees Blake and Gwen in the crowd, watching her and Belle starts to sing off-tune. Tyler looks at Belle and then at Blake. "What's going on?", Tyler asked. "Oh, Blake is Belle's ex. He cheated on her with our best friend, and humiliated her in front of the school!", Emma scoffed with annoyance. Belle continues to sing off-tune.

"Holy shit, she's dying up there!", Piper cried. Without hesitation, Tyler gives Lauren his Coke bottle and runs upstage to the karaoke platform. "Ty, wait! Don't!", Lauren cried. Tyler grabs a microphone and starts singing the lyrics with Belle and eventually she is able to sing in tune, which surprises everyone.

"Oh, wow!", Emma cried. "Is that the rebound guy?", Piper asked. "Yeah.", Emma replied. Blake sees Tyler, singing with Belle. "Who's this guy?", Blake asked, but no answered his question. Belle and Tyler smiles at each other as they finish singing the whole song, and everyone cheers for them. Belle and Tyler embrace with joy and they both get off the stage together.

"That was amazing! You both are!", Emma cried. "Well, I couldn't have done it without Tyler. Thanks for having my back.", Belle smiled. "No worries.", Tyler smiled. Blake and Gwen goes onstage of the karaoke platform, with Blake singing New Thang by RedFoo and Gwen is dancing and twerking at him, leaving Belle, Emma, Tyler, Luke and Lauren in disgust.

"And that's my queue to leave.", Belle smiled. "Wait, but the party's just getting started.", Emma cried. "It's fine, I just want to go home, you stay and enjoy yourself.", Belle replied. "Want me to call you an Uber?", Emma asked. "No, it's ok. I'll take her home.", Tyler smiled. "You sure? What about Lauren?", Belle asked.

"It's ok, I'm actually going to stay. You go home.", Lauren smiled. "I'll take her home after the party.", Luke smiled. "Oh, thank you.", Lauren smiled. "Ok, fair enough. Text me when you get home.", Emma replied. "I will, see you later.", Belle smiled, as she and Emma hugs goodbye. Belle and Tyler leaves the rooftop party, while Lauren stayed behind with Luke and Emma.

After exiting the rooftop, Belle and Tyler head to where he parks his motorcycle. "Thanks for having my back up there. I really appreciate it.", Belle smiled. "Oh, it's nothing. I didn't want you to be humiliated by your ex again.", Tyler replied. Belle looks at him. "Emma told me about Blake  and what he did to you. I still can't believe it, but what an asshole!", Tyler scoffed.

Belle is surprised the way Tyler scolds Blake. "Thanks. Come on, let's get out of here.", Belle smiled. "Hey, you still want to go back home?", Tyler asked. "Not really, why?", Belle asked. "Wanna grab some food?", Tyler asked. "Sure.", Belle smiled.

"Cool, let's go.", Tyler smiled, as he takes out and gives the spare helmet to Belle, and put his on. They both hop on his motorcycle and they both ride away together.