The E-Boy

Also in Los Angeles, there lived another family, called the Jordans, who lives in a normal and standard lifestyle. Sara Jordan and her husband, Ian works at the local hospital, where Ian is a doctor and Sara is a nurse. The couple has two children, a son named Tyler and a daughter named Chloe.

When Tyler was 15, his parents got divorced. Unaware to him, Sara found out that Ian has been having an affair with a trainee nurse at the hospital, who is a younger woman and filed for divorce, leaving Sara to raise Tyler and Chloe on her own and move out with his mistress.

Tyler, blames his mother for the divorce since he's really close to his father. "He left because of you. You're the worst mom ever, I hate you!", Tyler yelled, as he runs to his room leaving Sara and Chloe in shock. In his room, Tyler slams the door and cries on his bed.

After his father left, Tyler's behaviour has change a lot. He treats his mother like trash and change his appearance from a geeky nerd to an emo e-boy. He ditch all of his colourful clothes and replace them all in black. He even dyed his natural brown hair to bright red and have tattoos all over his body.

His relationship with his mother becomes estranged and hasn't been approved ever since. But his relationship with his sister, Chloe remains strong. She would comfort and be there for him when his relationship with Sara continues to crumble.

Today, Tyler is a 17 year old high school student in 11th Grade and is a member of the school's basketball team. He's much of an outcast and barely talks to anyone. His only best friend is Lauren Newman, who is an e-girl and they would talk about their problems with their own families.

One day, Tyler goes to a tattoo shop to get a new tattoo and Lauren accompanies him. Tyler chose to have massive angel wings tattooed on his back and spend more than 10 hours on the chair, as the tattoo artist tatted the angel wings on Tyler's back.

That night, Tyler comes home and has a huge argument with Sara about his new tattoo. "What are you thinking, Ty?! I told you many times, no more tattoos!", Sara yelled. "I can get as many tattoos as I want, Mom. You can't tell me what to do anymore!", Tyler yelled.

"Ty, I know since have been difficult since your dad left, but being disrespectful towards me, won't bring him back!", Sara cried. "Fuck you, Mom! It's your fault that Dad left us. I wish I live with him instead of you!", Tyler yelled, as he leaves and heads back to his room. Chloe sees this and goes after him. Sara sat down and cries.

In his room, Tyler is crying on his bed, as Chloe quietly comes in. She gently sat on his bed next to him and wrap her arm around his body and stoke his hair. Tyler grabs Chloe's arm and held it close to his chest as she comforts him. "It's ok, Ty. It's ok.", Chloe sighed.