The Transformation

A week later, Emma is so happy that her parents are hosting a massive birthday party for her at their family favourite venue, Elli Banquet. Emma's parents invited almost everyone from the school to the party, including Belle, Luke, Tyler, Lauren and Chloe. Lauren and Chloe are so excited about the party and always wanted to dress up fancy. 

The party theme is sequins and everyone, including the girls have to wear something that has sequins or sparkles. The day of Emma's party, Belle takes Tyler, Lauren and Chloe out shopping to find the best party outfit to wear for the night. They all having fun shopping and trying on outfits and eventually they chose their favourite outfit of choice. 

"Phew! That took a while, but we got our outfits for tonight!", Belle smiled. "Yay, so now we got our clothes for the party, we're done right?", Tyler asked. Belle, Lauren and Chloe looks concern as they look at Tyler's red hair. "Uhh...", Belle replied, as the three girls look at him. Tyler's smile drops seeing the concern on their faces. "Oh, no. What is it?", Tyler asked. 

They went to a French hair salon and spa, where they all get pampered and get their hairs styled. Lauren and Chloe are enjoying their first experiences, while Tyler is not enjoying himself at all. A French hair-dresser named Alize is assisting on Tyler's hair, with Belle's recommendations. "So what can I do for him today?", Alize asked. 

"Well, he need a little cut, cuz this emo hair-cut is so out of date and this red hair dye has been there for a long time now, so I want a medium brown dye, like his in this photo.", Belle replied, showing Alize an old photo of Tyler, with his natural brown hair. "Ok, I can do that. You're ready for this?", Alize asked. "No!", Tyler cried. 

"It's ok, Ty. This is a new chapter in your life. Do you trust me?", Belle asked, holding his hand. Tyler looks down, seeing her hand onto his. He takes her hand with his other hand and looks at her. "I do.", Tyler sighed. "Then trust me.", Belle sighed, signalling Alize to get started. 

Alize starts off by cutting Tyler's hair, making it into a decent haircut, where Belle could see his eyebrows for the first time. After cutting his hair, Alize then bleach Tyler's hair, then washes it off,  which makes Tyler's hair into blond, and then she adds the brown hair dye onto his hair, before washing it, and then drying and styling it with hair gel. 

That night, Belle, Tyler, Lauren and Chloe are getting ready for the party at Belle's house. Belle wore a two different shades of purple sequin dress, while Lauren wore a black sequin jumpsuit and Chloe wore a light blue one shoulder dress. Tyler is getting ready in his black suit in Luke's room, and the girls are dying to see him in his new look for the first time. 

"Ty, just come out!", Belle cried. "I don't know, Bells. I'm nervous.", Tyler sighed. "Come on, Tyler. We're dying out here!", Chloe cried. "Ty, I know this is new to you, but at least just come out and show us your suit.", Belle replied. "Ok, ready?", Tyler asked. "We're ready.", Belle replied.

Tyler comes out of the room, in his suit and in his new brown hair. For the first time ever, Tyler looks like his normal true self. Belle is amazed how different Tyler looks, as he's no longer that red-haired emo e-Boy that she used to know and is now a normal average and cute guy. 

Chloe is surprised how Tyler is now back to his true self. "OMG! You look like the way you used to look!", Chloe cried. Tyler looks at himself in the mirror and for the first time, he sees himself back to his true self. He is surprised and shocked at first and smiles to his reflection. Belle joins him and sees him smiling. 

"I look so different, without my red hair.", Tyler replied. "No, Tyler. You look so you.", Belle smiled, as Tyler continue to admire his true look. Belle looks at Tyler and felt something inside herself.