Homecoming

That same night, it's Homecoming! Emma and Lauren came to Belle's house to get ready. Belle apologises to Lauren for hurting Tyler. Lauren, however wasn't angry or upset with Belle and is able to forgive her. Belle decides to owe Lauren, by giving her a make-over for Homecoming. 

The three girls spend hours in Belle's room, getting ready for Homecoming, like styling each other's hair and doing each other's make-ups. After getting glammed, the girls get into their Homecoming outfits. Lauren wore a black sequin jumpsuit with matching heels, Emma wore a sparkly navy blue gown and Belle wore a sparkly pink-purple ombre gown. 

Emma helped Belle get into her dress. "There you go, all zipped up and ready.", Emma smiled. "Thanks, Em. What would I do without you?", Belle sighed. "Hey, what are friends for?", Emma asked. Belle smiles and hugs Emma. "I love you.", Belle sighed. "I love you too.", Emma smiled. 

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. "Come in!", Belle called out. It was Luke and Daniel, who both came in by covered their eyes. "Is everyone dressed yet?", Daniel asked. "Yes, we all are. You can open your eyes.", Belle smiled. The two boys open their eyes and see the girls beautifully dressed. Luke sees Emma in her dress and smiles. 

"Wow!", Luke sighed. "What do you think?", Emma asked. "You look beautiful, Em. You look like a Goddess!", Luke cried, as Emma smiles at his words. "Well, you look handsome as ever.", Emma smiled, as she kisses him, which disgusts Daniel, Belle and Lauren. "Ew!", Belle and Lauren cried. "Get a room, you two!", Daniel replied. 

"Yeah, yeah.", Luke replied, as Emma laughs with embarrassment. "I got you something.", Luke replied, presenting a small box, containing a white rose corsage. "A corsage?", Emma asked. "Yeah.", Luke smiled. "It's beautiful, thank you.", Emma cried, as Luke takes the corsage out of the box and put it on Emma's wrist. 

Belle notice Daniel, wearing a suit. "Dan, why are you wearing a suit?", Belle asked. "Oh, I'm Lauren's date to Homecoming.", Daniel replied, as Lauren stood next to him, which surprises Belle. "I asked him when I got here and he said yes.", Lauren smiled. "I got your a corsage too.", Daniel smiled, putting a red rose corsage on her wrist. "Thank you.", Lauren smiled. 

Suddenly, Robert comes in, which surprises Belle. "Dad?", Belle asked. "Hey, boys. Mind if you and your dates go downstairs and get your Homecoming photos taken, I just need to talk to your sister for a minute.", Robert replied. "Ok, sure.", Daniel replied, as he, Lauren, Emma and Luke leave Belle's room and head downstairs. 

"You look amazing, sweetheart.", Robert sighed. "Thanks.", Belle sighed. "Listen, ever since your mother passed away, things haven't been the same since and it wrecked me mentally and emotionally. I thought that distracting myself with work would makes things better, but it didn't because I was never there for you or your brothers.", Robert sighed. 

"You ignored us for years, Dad! You never took one look at either of us because we reminded you of Mom! You would leave us at home and we would never see you around until the next day!", Belle cried. "I know, Isabelle and I'm sorry. I wish I was there for you and your brothers, but I was in so much grief that I couldn't face you all.", Robert sighed. 

"In so much grief? You can't just ignore to your own children like that, Dad! Mom was gone and we needed you, but you chose to ignore us instead!", Belle cried. "I'm sorry, Isabelle. I really am and I wish I could take it back and fix it! Now, this is my chance to be there for you on your Homecoming. Isabelle, please. Give me a chance.", Robert cried. 

Belle did some thinking and looks at him. "Alright, if you be the father that I deserve then I forgive, and if you fail to do so, then I'll never forgive you.", Belle replied. "Yes. Come here.", Robert sighed as Belle walks up to him and gently hugs her father.