The Call

Belle eventually told Luke and Daniel about her plans with Tyler and they are surprised by this. "You have a date with another guy from the basketball team?", Daniel asked. "It's not a date, it's just a hang out. We're just trying to get to know each other.", Belle replied. 

"Bells, it's been a week since you and Blake broke up, and you have already pursue another guy.", Daniel replied. "I know, but he seems interesting and I really want to get to know him and maybe we're become friends.", Belle replied. "And maybe your new boyfriend.", Luke smiled. 

"Shut up!", Belle scoffed, as Luke laughs at her. That night, Tyler is in his room, looking through Belle's Instagram account on his iPad and scroll down through her pictures. As he go through them, he notice most of her pictures are her in her cheerleading uniform, realising that she's a cheerleader at the school. 

"She's in the cheerleading squad?", Tyler asked, as he looks at Belle's cheerleading photo. He then looks through more photos of Belle and finds a beautiful photo of her at Coachella, posing in her Coachella outfit. 

He takes one look at that photo, before pulling out the piece of paper, with Belle's number from his pocket

He takes one look at that photo, before pulling out the piece of paper, with Belle's number from his pocket. He opens it and looks at her number, before picking up his phone. Meanwhile, Belle is relaxing in her bathtub, filled with bubbles and rose petals, when her phone went off. 

She picks it up and it was an unknown number. She quickly answers it. "Hello?", Belle asked. "Hey Belle, it's Tyler.", Tyler replied. Belle is surprised to hear his voice. "Tyler, hi! I'm surprised that you called!", Belle smiled. "Same.", Tyler replied. 

"How are you?", Belle asked. "I'm good. You?", Tyler asked. "I'm great, thanks for asking.", Belle smiled. "So, about tomorrow, I think coming over to your place won't be fun.", Tyler replied. "Oh, ok.", Belle replied in surprise. 

"I did some thinking and maybe we can go to the amusement park in Santa Monica. Maybe go on rides, play some games and maybe get some pizza.", Tyler replied. "Yeah, sure. That's sounds good.", Belle smiled. "Cool, I'll pay for the tickets and you can pay for dinner?", Tyler asked. 

"Yep, sounds good to me.", Belle smiled. "Cool, I'll pick you up at your place tomorrow at 6.", Tyler replied. "Yeah, I'll send you my home address right now.", Belle replied, as she text her home address to Tyler, who receive her address on his messages. 

"Thanks, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?", Tyler smiled. "Yeah, see you tomorrow.", Belle smiled, as Tyler ends the phone call. Belle puts her phone down and relax inside the bubblebath. Tyler, looks at Belle's Coachella photo and smiles, seemingly finding interest in her.