Mending

A week later, Belle is trying to get through with her life after her break up with Blake. Gwen left Belle's friend group and join the other popular girl group in the school, she and Blake are now dating, which angers Luke. Luke began to taunt and threaten Blake since the break up. 

"You and your girlfriend will pay for what you did to my little sister!", Luke yelled, as Blake looks at him. As a result, Luke and Blake gets into a physical fight and Luke gets into trouble. Robert is not happy with his son. "What are you thinking?", Robert asked. "He deserved it!", Luke yelled. 

"I had to cancel my meeting to come down and have a talk with the principal!", Robert yelled. "Meeting my ass, since that asshole broke Belle's heart, you were never there when she needed you!", Luke yelled. "Luke!", Belle cried. "She cried on me and Daniel!", Luke yelled. "Luke, stop!", Belle cried. 

"Mom was gone and we all needed you! But you chose your goddamn job over us!", Luke yelled. Robert then slaps Luke in the face, shocking Rita, Daniel and Belle. Robert didn't say a word and leaves. Luke punches the kitchen counter and goes to his room. Belle runs after him. 

Luke comes out of the bathroom, after having a shower and Belle is sitting on his bed, with her arms and legs crossed. "You shouldn't have talked to Dad like that.", Belle replied. "Dad is an asshole! He hasn't been around at home since Mom died and always focus on work every single day, he never had time for any of us!", Luke yelled. 

"Dad's just doing his own thing, he just doesn't want to think of Mom, and maybe working helps him not to think about her.", Belle sighed. "Still, he should've been there for you since you ended things with Blake.", Luke sighed. "I know, but you and Daniel have been there for me and I rather have you two support me instead.", Belle sighed. 

"And with Blake, what are you thinking, going on an attack like that?", Belle asked. "The guy deserves it, Bells. He hurt you and I was trying to protect you.", Luke replied. "Protect me? Blake did hurt me, I know, but that doesn't mean you can take a swing at him!", Belle cried. 

"Why are you still defending him? He doesn't care about you, he only dated you, because you are pretty and popular!", Luke yelled. Belle is speechless by his words and she leaves his room. Luke instantly regrets what he says. "Belle! Belle, I'm sorry!", Luke cried. 

Belle is crying on her bed, as Rita comforts her. "It's ok, carino mio. Don't cry.", Rita sighed, as she comforts Belle in her arms. "How could he say that to me?", Belle asked. "I know, Luke is just trying to protect you. He doesn't want to see you upset, he thought he was doing the right thing.", Rita sighed. "Things will be better, Miss Belle.", Rita sighed. 

The next day, Belle wakes up and gets ready for school. She is nervous because everyone knows about the break up, but after hearing Rita's words from last night, she decides to make it better. Meanwhile, Tyler wakes up and gets ready for school and does his morning routine. 

Belle and Luke drives to school together, with Luke driving his car and Tyler and Chloe rode on his motorcycle to school. "Thanks, Ty.", Chloe smiled, giving him her helmet. "No worries. Have a good day and I'll see you out here after school.", Tyler smiled. Chloe and Tyler hugs goodbye as Chloe goes inside. "Cya, love you.", Chloe smiled, running up the stairs. "Love you too.", Tyler smiled. 

Belle comes out of the car with Luke and heads to the front entrance, where Emma is. She began to froze and decided to leave. "I can't do this!", Belle cried, but Luke and Emma stops her. "Hey, hey, hey. It's ok, just take a deep breathe.", Luke sighed. Belle takes a deep breath and sighs. "I don't know it I can cope with this, Luke.", Belle cried. 

"Hey, it's alright. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.", Luke sighed. "Me too.", Emma sighed. "Look, Belle. I'm sorry for what I said last night. I thought I was doing the right thing to protect you.", Luke sighed. "It's ok, I understand.", Belle sighed. "Come on, let's go.", Luke replied. Belle nods. "Ok.", Belle sighed as she takes a deep breath. 

 As they walk through the school halls, all students watch Belle walking past them and whispering quietly about her and Blake. This became too much for Belle, as she starts to collapse and pass out on the floor.

"Belle!", Emma cried, as she and Luke catch Belle and put her gently on the floor. "Bells, can you hear me?", Luke cried, but Belle remains unconscious, as everyone looks on.