Long Lost Father

2 days later, Belle is struggling with the break-up and tries to text and call Tyler, not Tyler however refuses to answer her calls or reply to her messages. Belle have left him voice messages on the phone, but never got back from him. 

On the day of Homecoming, Tyler is fixing his motorcycle, trying not to think about Belle. As he tries to fix his motorcycle with a wrench, he accidentally struck his finger, which hurts him. "Ahh!", Tyler cried, after getting his finger hit. "Fuck!", Tyler screamed. 

Suddenly, a familiar voice is heard from behind him. "Need a hand with that?", the man asked. Tyler turns around and to his surprise, it's his long lost father, Ian. "Dad?!", Tyler asked. "Hello, Tyler.", Ian smiled. "Is it really you?", Tyler asked. "Yes, son. It's me.", Ian smiled. Tyler goes up to his father and hugs him in tears. 

Tyler cries uncontrollably as Ian tries comforting him as they embrace. "It's ok, son.", Ian smiled. Chloe and her mother, Sara comes out of the house and see Ian, hugging Tyler. Ian saw Chloe. "Chloe?", Ian asked. Chloe walks up to Ian and cries. "Hi, Dad.", Chloe sighed, as Ian lifts her up and hugs her in his arms, finally seeing his daughter, now grown up. 

After reuniting with his children, Ian comes face-to-face, with his ex-wife. "Hello, Sara.", Ian replied. "Hi, Ian.", Sara greeted in a cold tone. "What are you doing here?", Tyler asked. "Can I come and visit my children?", Ian asked. "It's been what? A year, since you've last seen them?!", Sara asked. 

"Shut the fuck up, Mom!", Tyler yelled, which upsets Ian. "Hey! Don't talk to your mother like that!", Ian yelled. "What? Why are you on her side?! She's the reason, you walked out on us. She cheated on you! I wish I lived with you, instead of her!", Tyler yelled, going inside the house. Ian is shocked by his son's words. 

Ian comes up to Sara. "You didn't tell him about me?", Ian asked. "Why should I? I don't him to know what you've done, because you two have a strong relationship and I don't want to ruin it!", Sara replied. Ian knew that he must fix Tyler and Sara's relationship and tell the truth about the divorce. 

Minutes later, Tyler returns outside to fix his motorcycle, and tries to fix it, without injuring his finger. Ian comes out and sees Tyler, struggling to fix his motorcycle. "You ok?", Ian asked. "Yeah, I'm just trying to fix this, but it won't budge.", Tyler replied. "May I?", Ian asked. "Sure.", Tyler replied, giving Ian the wrench. A few seconds later, Ian fix Tyler's motorbike. 

"Ta-Da!", Ian cried. Tyler is surprised Ian fixed it in just a few seconds. "How did you...?", Tyler asked. "I've been fixing motorcycles since I was your age, I know how to fix things from it.", Ian replied. "Ahh!", Tyler replied. "Wanna get out of here and grab a bite to eat?", Ian asked. "Yeah, sounds great!", Tyler smiled. "Ok, let's go!", Ian replied, as he get his motorcycle ready. 

Ian and Tyler start their motorcycles and they both ride away to Downtown LA, where they stop by at their favourite diner, where Ian used to take Tyler to as a kid. They order burgers with fries and milkshakes. "I can't believe this place is still around!", Ian cried. "Well, it's the best diner of Los Angeles.", Tyler smiled. Ian then decide to ask Tyler questions. 

"So, how have you been, son?", Ian asked. "Pretty good.", Tyler replied. "You know, I still remember the day I bought this bike for your birthday, and I can't believe you still ride it.", Ian smiled. "It was the best birthday gift.", Tyler smiled. "I heard from your sister that you used to dye your hair red and wore all-black, since I left.", Ian sighed. 

"Umm, yeah. It was my new look.", Tyler replied. "Chloe also told me about the girl you've been seeing, Bella or something?", Ian asked. "Her name's Belle.", Tyler replied. "Ahh, yes. Belle! Sounds like a beautiful princess! She's the reason why you changed back to your old appearance.", Ian smiled.