The Party

Belle, Tyler, Luke, Lauren and Chloe arrives to the Elli Banquet for Emma's birthday party, by a limousine that Luke hires for. They all get out of the limo one at a time and seeing that the whole venue is booming inside, with loud music and neon lights. "You guys, ready for this?", Belle asked. 

"Oh, hell yes!", Chloe smiled. "Ok, let's go!", Belle smiled, as everyone goes in. Inside the venue, almost everyone from the school is at the party, including Blake and Gwen, who are making out in the corner, which Belle witness with Tyler. "You got to be kidding me?", Belle asked in annoyance. 

Suddenly, Emma arrives to greet them. "Belle!", Emma greeted. "Em! Happy birthday!", Belle cried, hugging Emma. "Thank you.", Emma smiled. "Happy birthday, Emma.", Tyler smiled. "Thanks, Ty!", Emma smiled. "Anyways, why did you invited them?", Belle asked, looking at Blake and Gwen, who are now dancing, with Gwen twerking in front of Blake. 

"I didn't, it was my parents, they invited them. I begged them not to invite them, but they did anyways. "Oh, ok.", Belle replied. "Anyways, don't worry about them, just go and enjoy yourself.", Emma replied. "You're right. Come on, guys.", Belle replied, as she gives Emma her gift. Tyler, Lauren and Chloe did the same, before following Belle.

Luke then comes to Emma. "Hey, Luke!", Emma smiled. "Hey! I got you something. Happy birthday, Em.", Luke replied, giving Emma her gift and a bouquet of red roses. "Oh, thank you.", Emma smiled, taking the roses and the gift in her hands. "They're beautiful.", Emma replied. "Just like you.", Luke smiled, as Emma looks at him. 

Meanwhile, Tyler notice the connection between Luke and Emma, who are talking. "Your brother seems to like her.", Tyler replied. "Who? Emma?", Belle asked, as she looks and sees Luke and Emma talking and laughing. "Yeah, I think he does.", Belle smiled. 

Minutes after arriving, Belle and Tyler are trying to enjoy themselves, while Lauren and Chloe are having a good time. Belle however, is trying her best as she kept staring at Blake and Gwen, who are dancing sexually and making out. Tyler notice how uncomfortable Belle is. "Bells!", Tyler replied. 

"What?", Belle asked. "You've been staring at them since we got here.", Tyler replied. "I know, I'm sorry, it's just that I felt uncomfortable whenever they're around me and I just can't seem to ignore them. I need some sort of distraction.", Belle sighed. Tyler starts thinking, he sees people dancing on the dance floor, which gives him an idea.

"Come on, let's dance.", Tyler replied, offering his hand to Belle, who takes it and Tyler takes her to the dance floor, where he shoves his shoulder at Blake, who sees Tyler and Belle walking to the dance floor together, hand-in-hand. 

Belle and Tyler reach to the dance floor and Tyler takes Belle in his arms and they start dancing together. Belle, who is not much of a dancer, tries to go with the flow, while Tyler, who is much of a dancer, leads the way and dance with her. Tyler perform lifts on Belle and even dip her down. 

After dipping her down, Belle and Tyler look at each other and their faces are against each others, almost touching each other's lips. Meanwhile, Blake and Gwen leaves the dance floor to get a drink. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back.", Gwen replied, kissing Blake before heading to the restroom. Blake stays to wait for her. Chloe is at the food table, getting a drink, when Blake saw her. 

"Hey, beautiful.", Blake greeted. Chloe looks at him and smiles. "Hi.", Chloe greeted with a smile. "What's your name?", Blake asked. "Chloe.", Chloe replied. "Chloe, that's a beautiful name. I'm Blake.", Blake smiled, taking her hand and kisses it, which makes her blush.