Business Tycoon

Jeon Jungkook also known as the Business tycoon of korea. He is the owner and CEO of the famous company called " The Jeon's". The company deals with various projects : Real estate, fashion, share market, malls, Food supply and many more. Their main bussiness is about Stainless steel.

Every stainless steel in korea comes from"The Jeon's". Jungkook has a younger brother whose name was Jeon Jimin. Was?? Yess he got married 2 years ago to love of his life Min Yoongi. Now he is known as Min Jimin.

Jimin is a very successful solo singer in korea. Yoongi his husband is a very highly reputed producer. They met at their company and fell in love with eachother. They have a son named Min hee Seong who's 1st birthday is coming within 2 days.

Jungkook was 3 years older than Jimin. Jimin is currently 23 while jungkook is 26 yrs old and Yoongi the same age as Jungkook.

Jungkook and Jimin's parents are Jeon Minyoung (Appa) and Jeon hemin (Dad).
Minyoung was the one who gave birth to both of his sons. He is an intersex person which cause jimin to be intersex too.

Jungkook got his traits from his other Dad while jimin was the same copy of his appa. Jungkook use to get alot of jealous of his brother. Not in bad way okay?

Whenever jimin use to bring hee Seong to the Jeon's residence he would get jealous watching his nephew playing with his grandfather's, his parents.

He would never leave hee seong alone whenever he got time he would always take hee Seong to play, brought him nice clothes, feed him various things. He just wanted to feel everything his brother is experiencing.

But one thing he doesn't want to experience same as his brother is love. Because of past issues with his ex lover he gave up on this love thing. It's not meant for him he thinks.

Jung hoseok was his secretary. He too was married to his husband Jung somin. They both also have a daughter together name Jung Hana. Somin being the one bottom in their relationship and was an intersex person too.

In korea being intersex person was common. No one would judge anybody. Having same sex parents was common too.

Jeon Minyoung (Appa) was an employee in "The Jeon's' company when Jeon Hemin's eyes caught Minyoung. He fell in love at the first sight of him. Minyoung was a very hard working man which is the same trait jungkook would show.

Jungkook just wanna be a Dad. Want someone to call him Appa or Dad. "The feeling of being a dad is amazing." This sentence he would hear from his brother in law yoongi. He would sometimes cry alone at night wanting a little bundle of joy for himself.

He is very successful person in korea. Currently his company is on 3rd position. He has soo many houses, luxury cars and soo much money that the next 3 generations of Jeon would have a great life even doing nothing.

What happens when it's high time now, jungkook decides he want a kid for himself?? What if another person too wanted the same kid that he liked soo much??

Will Jungkook back off or will have a war to make the kid his??

Let's see shall we??

Korea Times: " The Jeon Jungkook , bussiness tycoon recently had a photoshoot for GQ magazine and he looked stunning." Said the news paper headline.

" Said the news paper headline

___________________________________________

How is thisstory guys?? please share your honest thoughts.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️