Chapter 4

Next day everyone was in deep sleep due to the exertion of the birthday party but one person woke up early.

Jungkook just now came out of his shower.

" Alexa call Hoseok." Jungkook said to Amazon Echo smart speaker.

" Calling secretary Hoseok~." Said Alexa.

Ring ring ring.........

"H-hello" yawned hoseok still in sleep.

" Hello Jeon Jungkook speaking."

" I know. your-r number is s-saved. W-why are calling so early in the morning??" Asked hoseok.

" Clear my morning schedule. I am taking A half day today." Said Jungkook while dressing up.

"W-what? What about the meeting with the kwan's ???" Asked hoseok now full awake.

" You will handle it" said Jungkook.

" What?? but-" hoseok was cut because the call ended.

Jungkook got dressed up and went downstairs.

" Tell appa and dad I will be Going to orphanage." He said to a maid.

The maid nodded, bowed down and resumed her work.

Jungkook sat inside his BMW and went straight to the orphanage.

"Welcome to shinny smiles"

Jungkook saw the name board of the orphanage.

He saw many kids playing, reading books and watching cartoons. He felt soo good to be there.

Jungkook made his way inside and met with the founder of the orphanage.

" Happy to have you here Mr.Jeon." said the lady named Macy.

"Thankyou." Replied Jungkook.

" Tell me how can I help you?" Asked the Juvi.

I know it's a orphanage where you can adopt a kid but sometimes some persons who can't afford to raise a child due to their poor background, rape victim kids or any orphan kid or rich peoples who doesn't want their mistress's kids come  to leave their children here. That's why the lady asked him.

" I would like to adopt a child." Said Jungkook smiling.

Macy was happy that Jungkook isn't one from the rich people who doesn't want their mistress's child.

" Yess sir we have all age group kids available. Please take a look and tell us which one would you like." Said Macy.

With that being said Jungkook and Macy went to took a tour around the orphanage.

It was a very good orphanage with lots of activities kids can do.

As Jungkook was roaming around he saw a boy sitting on a rock playing alone with stones and butterflies roaming around him.

The boy had a very beautiful smile adoring his face. Jungkook was soo mesmerized by the boy so decided to ask Macy about the boy.

" Excuse me can you tell who that boy is?" Jungkook pointed at the boy.

" Ohh his name is Ri Hyuk." Said Macy.

" What a lovely kid he is." Said Jungkook.

" Yes he is but"

" But what miss?" Asked Jungkook.

" He is suffering from breathing problem that's why no one adopts him nor any kids play with him. Everyday he sits there and plays with the stones. His only friends are those butterflies." Said Macy.

This made Jungkook sad and mad. Just Because of breathing problem he isn't adopted. Are this all people soo evil that they can't see the innocent kid??

Jungkook decided to meet the boy.

" Hey!!" Said Jungkook.

Ri Hyuk looked up from the stones he was playing with and smiled a little. This was the first time anybody else other than the orphanage ladies or kids had talked to him.

"H-hello." Said Rihyuk.

" What's your name baby?" Asked Jungkook.

Baby?? Nobody ever called him baby. The day he was born he was left in the orphanage.

His birth dad was a very rich person and his mom was his mistress. Their doings resulted in Rihyuk which both of them didn't want.

"Ri h-hyuk." Said Rihyuk.

" Wow what a beautiful name you have " said Jungkook.

Rihyuk blushingly smiled.

" Can I sit with you??" Asked Jungkook.

Rihyuk wasn't sure about sitting with a Stanger as he was told not to talk or eat anything from a Stanger but jungkook seemed different to him so he nodded his head in approval.

Jungkook sat down on the grass with Rihyuk beside him.

"W-whas ish toul n-name?" Asked Rihyuk.

" Ohh my name is Jeon Jungkook." Replied Jungkook.

Rihyuk smiled and said, " koo"

Jungkook now wanted to cry hearing a child giving him a nickname.

" Yess you can call me koo" said guk.

" How old are you baby?" Asked Jungkook.

Rihyuk showed his 2 fingers indicating he is 2 yrs old.

" Great."

The rest of day went with Jungkook and Rihyuk spending the whole time together. Eating, playing and talking alot.

Rihyuk was soo happy to have a friend when nobody use to talk to him.

" Baby now it's time for koo to leave but koo promises that he will come back tomorrow again." Said Jungkook as he had a afternoon meeting with kwans that hoseok rescheduled.

Now Rihyuk started crying thinking jungkook is also leaving him alone.

Jungkook panicked seeing Rihyuk cry. He picked up him and cradled him.

" Shu shu baby koo is with you okay?"

Rihyuk nodded his head while jungkook sang him a lullaby.

Upon hearing no cries, jungkook saw Rihyuk in deep sleep from the playing he did before.

Jungkook gently stood up and left towards rihyuk's room. He placed the boy on the bed and left a soft toy with a note on it saying,

" This is for you baby."
                              - from koo.

Jungkook kissed his forehead and left for the Meeting.

On the other hand,

Taehyung just came home from his school. His school ends at 12 but as a teacher he can only leave after 1 pm.

He is now freshing up. He came outside, wore nice clothes, ate his lunch and went outside towards the bus stop.

Taehyung wasn't that rich to afford his own car. His parents run a small Cafe.

He took the bus and reached the orphanage " shinny smiles."

Its the same orphanage jungkook went in the morning.

The time he walked towards the building that's the same time jungkook walked down the stairs. Both had a eye contact but as strangers they didn't payed much attention.

Little did they know that this Stanger will be someone soo dear to their heart in future.
___________________________________________

How's the story so far??

Share your honest thoughts please.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

Do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️