Chapter 20

They all were currently seating inside the court waiting for the judge.

Taehyung standing on the left side and Jungkook in the right.

Mr.sam and Mr.josh in the middle while the judge will sit infront of them.

Namjoon was present there too. He made it on time.

From Jungkook's side, there were Hoseok and somin.

Somin continuously rubbing his husband's hand to calm him down.

While Rihyuk was seating with Macy in between the 2 lawyers.

( I repeat i am a science student i don't know much about law, it's a fanfiction and i have molded some things)

Rihyuk was playing with the toys taehyung had brought him.

" Please stand for the judge" said the guard.

The judge that will be handling their case was a very renowned judge for handling cases related to child custody.

His name is Kwon Kyujin.

He is a 57 old man, with a lot of experience and maturity.

Everybody stood up on his arrival.

Kyujin entered and both the lawyer's bowed to him.

He acknowledged their presence and told everybody to sit down.

The people working for him placed today's case file infront of him.

He read the case briefing and decided to start it.

"Order order order" he banged 3 times to silence everyone, wanting to tell that the case is started.

"Mr. Josh please start the case." Declared kyujin.

"Yes sir."

" Hello court I would like to introduce myself, Mr. Josh kim, Leading the case for my client Mr. Kim Taehyung."

That's when Taehyung bowed towards the judge.

"Sir my client just wants to adopt a kid named Rihyuk. But here Mr. Jungkook too wants to adopt him."

The Judge nodded in understanding.

" Anything to say Mr.sam?"

Mr. Sam rose up from his seat and introduced himself.

" Hello let me start with my introduction. My name is Kyung-Sam, client right here (pointing to jungkook) is Mr. Jeon Jungkook. He too wants to adopt the same kid name Rihyuk, as Mr. Taehyung."

He said and sat down.

" Sir Mr Kim taehyung is more capable of handling Rihyuk as he has a motherly affection towards Rihyuk and the kid loves him back too." Said Mr. Josh.

"The kid loves Jungkook too. Don't be bias here." Said Mr. Sam rising from his seat.

" But don't you think mother's love will be needed more as he is a kid." Counter attacked Mr.josh.

"See don't -" said mr.sam

"Order order. Mr. Sam you will be given chance to speak. Mr. Josh please continue." Said the judge kyujin.

Mr.sam angerily sat down. His assistant immediately giving his water to calm down.

"Soo judge as I was saying, Rihyuk is only 2 years old kid. As living in orphanage sense birth, He tend to get more attached to a motherly figure with my client and Taehyung fits perfectly in it."

" The way Rihyuk finds warmth, comfort in the arms of Taehyung, implies that he loves taehyung a little more and wants to be with him. I request you to please hand the full custody to Mr. Taehyung." Said Mr Josh.