Chapter 18

After 2 days.

The case was finally filed by Jungkook's lawyer.

The court's first hearing will be after 4 days.

Both parties have ample time to collect any important information that they need to present in front of the judge.

Currently, Mr.Sam was seated with Hoseok inside Jungkook's cabin waiting for him to finish his meeting.

Hoseok was not at all happy with the situation going one. He knows the troll the kid Rihyuk will face.

He is just a kid who tends to have liking in both taehyung and Jungkook and see them as a mother and father figure.

Hoseok knows it as Hana his daughter also needs both father's to be there for her.

Hoseok was not liking the way the simple adoption process turned into a bigg Custody case.

This all would have sorted out if both taehyung and Jungkook would have peacefully thought about it.

But their rage and their lawyers great stupid brains took them to court stairs.

Hoseok left a sigh thinking about this. He talks to somin too about this matter.

Somin told him he should try again to convince Jungkook to take back the case and hoseok will try too but at the end he can only advice or suggest, the decision is in Jungkook's hands.

The door opened and walked in Jungkook.

" Sorry for being late. You can start Mr.Sam." said Jungkook and took his place on the couch next to Hoseok.

Once jungkook was comfortable Mr.sam started.

"Sir i have filed the case in the court regarding the custody of Rihyuk for you." Said Mr.Sam.

Jungkook nodded in acknowledgment.

"But Mr. Kim's lawyer also have filed the case." Said Mr.sam.

"I knew this will happen..... Anyways what is our preparation?" Asked Jungkook.

"Don't worry sir we will definitely win. I have searched about Mr.Kim's and his lawyers background. Wanna have a look?' asked Mr.sam.

"Sure" replied Jungkook.

Mr.sam passed on a white transparent file to jungkook which has all the important documents regarding taehyung. His childhood, teenage information everything.

Hoseok too took interest and peeked into file when Jungkook opened it.

Name: Kim Taehyung.
Parents: mom Kim chae won and Dad Kim Hyun woo.
Identity: korean.
Occupation: primary school teacher
Stay: lives in small home with his parents.
Age: 21
Friends: Kim seokjin who is married to Kim Namjoon, has twins Sora, Seokhun.
Income: Low but enough to survive on his own.
Class: middle
Lifestyle: typical as a normal person.
Siblings: none
Childhood: spend in a typical remote village.
College: studied till 2nd year graduation in teaching.
Relationship: single.
Love to have a kid for himself.