chapter 25

It was 7 pm in the evening.

Cold breeze with a calm atmosphere was surrounding the environment.

Not a single voice, only complete silence but a faint conversation can be heard in a distance.

Whose??

It's Jungkook's.

Jungkook was currently seating near the grave of a girl.

Talking to her, sharing his day with her, asking about her too.

Who may you ask was the girl??

It was his younger sister who was born after him but before Jimin.

She was named Jeon Juvi . She as one year younger than him.

She was 4 when she died due to Pneumonia.

Jungkook was very close to her, she was like a doll to him.

When he knew she died, he locked himself in his room.

He use to only come out when he was hungry or when his 2 year old brother jimin use to bang on his door.

He loved jimin to his heart. And after the incident he was more protective over him.

He use to come, meet her, talk to her whenever he use have time.

His sister was the main character he missed in his life.

But when he met rihyuk those childhood innocence, those dark eyes reminded him of someone.

Juvi's eyes were pitch black not like dark brown eyes of rihyuk, just the cuteness, innocence, longing eyes were same.

He use to tell everything to his sisters write from the day he had a thought of wanting a kid.

Rubbing the name graved on the stone " Jeon Juvi" with flowers beside her, he said,

" Juvi, your brother has everything now, cars, mansions, number of employees, big labels, big companies begging to be with us still there is this emptiness in me."

" The longing, the love where i can forget the world and be myself, i can feel it toward rihyuk."

" I just home everything goes good as rihyuk too need a parent in his life."

" I miss you vi vi."

(Nick name he use to call her."

" If you would have been with us, you would have loved him too."

Rubbing his eyes, he stood up and looked in the sky, extended his hand, trying to grab the brightest star in his hand, he said,

" I know you will always be with us, looking and protecting us from far."

" Know that I love you and no one has forgotten you. You will always be there in our mind and heart."

With a smile and a flying kiss towards the star, he parted his ways with his sister to way back home.