Chapter 19

First hearing of the court.

Today was the day the case will finally start.

The given timing was 11am. Currently it was 8 in the morning.

Mr.Sam is busy with his secretary preparing the last minute procedures and collecting important evidences.

While jungkook is getting ready for the big day.

Mr. Josh is also doing this job pretty good. He too have done alot of research and collected the beneficial information that can help them win.

Taehyung was up, infact he didn't even sleep last night. The day was here and he was panicking like hell. He was pacing in his room.

Hoseok and his husband somin with their daughter were present at Jungkook's home early in the morning as requested by Jungkook.

He needs his bestfriend with him on this big day.

Hemin and Minyoung both his appas were not at home as they went on a trip to Dubai for vacation.

Jimin was busy with his husband, as his in laws were going to visit him so he was busy preparing for them.

As Jungkook was walking down the stairs, he got call from Mr.sam stating that all the procedures are done and the importance information is being recieved, they are ready for the case to start.

According to Mr.Sam the collected information and evidence will directly lead to the hearing of the result today from the judge, that's how strongly they have presented their points.

When the call ended,

"Morning" said Hoseok, clearly still not liking everything that's going around.

Somin kept his hands on his husband's and rubbed soothing circles for him to calm.

Hoseok was never fond of this from the start. He thinks they are only looking for their own forgetting about the child.

Yes on those days Jungkook had gone to meet Rihyuk but all those days he would question Rihyuk about choosing him.

Jungkook has become very insecure. After wanting to have a child for himself, everything is messing up.

Taehyung was too visiting Rihyuk and wanting to spend more time.

It was currently 10:30 am.

Taehyung has just reached outside of the court building by bus and was waiting for Mr. Josh to come.

He wanted his bestfriend to be with him and was highly disappointed when jin didn't even call him.

But what he doesn't know it that, Jin wanted soo badly to come and support his bestfriend but Taehyung to need to learn that its his battle now.

If he went there, taehyung would always think no matter what happens Jin will be there for him which is true but in this decision of his, he is alone because it's his battle which he has choose.

Namjoon was on the way coming to the court. Jin was taking care of Seokhun and Sora.

Taehyung was wearing a blue shirt with a beige coat with dark blue pants.

He looked at his watch and time showed 10:45.

" Where is Mr.Josh??" He mumbled.

Just then he heard his name being called.

"Taehyung ssi!!!" Mr. Josh yelled.

Taehyung's neck moved towards the direction from where his name was being called.