Chapter 10

Next day came super fast,

Today taehyung was all busy with the parents teachers meeting and will not be able to meet Rihyuk.

On the other hand,

Jungkook took a leave from the company and to hoseok to manage today.

He was currently shopping some gifts, toys specifically for Rihyuk.

Today was the day jungkook will be asking Rihyuk if he wanna get adopted and everything else is in rihyuk's hand.

He was very excited yet nervous to find who will Rihyuk choose.

He brought 2 racing cars, 1 onesie and 2 chocolate. Now he coming towards the orphanage with his driver.

After one hour they reach the orphanage.

Jungkook came out of the car and told the driver to wait.

As he was about to go inside,

"KOO!!!" Rihyuk yelled loudly upon seeing his koo coming towards him.

" Baby" yelled back Jungkook.

Rihyuk was running ohh soo cutely with his whole body and brown hairs bouncing.

Jungkook crouched down with his arms wide open for Rihyuk to come.

" Aww my baby" said Jungkook when Rihyuk crash landed Into his arms.

Jungkook put one arm under rihyuk's butt and one hand protecting his head and picked him up.

Rihyuk circled his hands around the neck of jungkook and gave a kiss on his checks.

Jungkook smiled at his behaviour.

"Baby did you miss me this much???" Asked Jungkook.

Rihyuk nodded his head and said,

"Thoo much"

Jungkook kissed his cheeks in return and made his way towards Rihyuk's room inside the orphanage building with the bags in his hands.

Upon reaching the room, he was going to settle Rihyuk down but he refused to be away from his koo so Jungkook made him sit on his lap.

" See my baby I brought you toys, clothes and chocolates." Said Jungkook enthusiastically.

"Thoys?? Thoes?? And choco??" Asked Rihyuk in his cute voice.

Jungkook cooed and said,

" Yess baby all for you."

He showed Rihyuk his gifts.