Chapter 3

On the other hand inside the Kim's Bunglow.

Both twins were seated next to their favourite taetae uncle.

" Uncle try this." Said Sora.

" Uncle try this first." Said Seokhun.

Taehyung was soo overwhelmed by the love and affection he was getting from the twins.

"Maa" called Seokhun.

This is what taehyung wanted somebody to call him.

" Yess hun?" Said Jin.

" Why don't taetae uncle has a baby like you have us?" Asked Seokhun.

" Pabo hyung. The baby is inside taetae uncle's tummy. Ik there is from where the babies come." Said Sora.

Taehyung was sad and jin was embarassed.

" There's no baby in here babies." Said Taehyung pointing at his stomach.

" Why?" Asked Sora.

" Because-"  tae was cut by his best friend.

" Okay okay now lets eat discuss this latter.

Both the twins had their dinner and now we're every sleepy.

Namjoon tucked them both inside their own beds and came down to chat with Taehyung.

" I am so sorry tae-" said Namjoon.

" No hyung it's okay." Said tae.

" Taebear it's okay if you want to discuss anything with us." Said Jin.

Noticing this as an perfect opportunity taehyung spoke.

" I have talked this topic with mom and dad and they have agreed." Said Taehyung hesitantly.

" Which topic Tae?" Asked Namjoon.

" about the adoption. You know hyungs how much do I like kids." Said Tae.

Jin somehow knew what the topic might be.

" But-" jin was cut by his own husband.

" Let him adopt a kid Jinna he isn't a child now. He is 21 yrs already. Legal and mature." Said Namjoon taking side of Taehyung.

" And we are there to help him" added Namjoon.

Jin started his thought process.

" Please hyung say yess. As a bestfriend I need your approval too." Pleaded taehyung.

" You know I can raise a child." Added tae.

" But you will be rasing the kid alone baby-" said Jin.

" We and his parents will be there jinna. Just say yess now. I know from how many years you are rejecting it." Said Namjoon.

Ofcourse Jin's worry is right. The thought of Taehyung raising a kid at 16-17 didn't digest through his body.

Now that Taehyung was now legal 21 yrs old he re-thinks about his decision. But the thought of Taehyung raising a kid alone again strikes his mind.

" Don't worry alot Jini. I will take proper care." Said Taehyung smiling. Hope is seen in his eyes.

Jin left a sigh and said " okay you can now adopt a child....."

"