Primary school teacher

Kim Taehyung is a primary school teacher working at "great oak school." He lives his life to the fullest.

He is the only child in his family. He still lives with his family his mom Kim chae won and Dad Kim Hyun woo. his mom and dad runs a cafe which isn't big. they live slightly away from the city.

His bestfriend is Kim seokjin who he is in this friendship from childhood. His dad and seokjin's dad are bestfriend that's why they use to meet alot and become best friends.

Kim seokjin is married to Kim Namjoon and they have twins- a boy Kim seok hun being the eldest and girl named Kim Sora the youngest.

Taehyung is 21 years old while seokjin is older than him being 23 and his husband 25 yrs old. The twins are 3 yrs old.He is a intersex person with medium size boobs.

He loves kids soo much from the time when he saw his best friend's kids 3 yrs ago when he was 18 yrs old. Back then he decided he will be a school teacher to be close to kids.

He calls the twins his nephew and niece. They both go to the same school taehyung teaches but he isn't their teacher as he teaches to primary grade not kindergarten but he keeps an eye on their development from other teachers.

He loves Sora and seok hun soo much that he now wants his own kids. He is openly gay. He had a past relationship but he broke up because he got cheated.

From then on he never gets into a relationship that's why it's hard for him to have his own kids. He has thought about adoption but seokjin always told him in past that he was too young to be a parent.

Now that he is 21 he wanted to be appa to his kids. Yess not only a kidbut  he wants many.

His parents are always a supportive ones for their only kid. Kim chae won his mother was diagnosed with infection in her ovaries. Doctor suggested she should cut the fallopian tubes which was connected to ovaries to prevent the spread of the infection.

This is why taehyung never got siblings which he craved soo much. That's why he thinks if he ever get kids, he will expand his family.

Daily he watches the bundle of joys cutely munching on their food, drawing and colouring with their cute little hands, crying theirs eyes out when entering the school, counting numbers and many more.

His heart swells to watch this children with soo much adoration. They would call him "Taetae teacher."

He wasn't that rich. He was a middle class person who can afford the basic needs. But he can do anything for his future kid.

What happens when he decided now it's the time he should be a parent and seokjin didn't stop him??

But what will Taehyung do when other person likes and wants the same kid he wants to adopt??

Will he comprise and look for other kid or  will he fight the soo called person for the kid??

Let's find out shall we??

Great Oak School
Teacher's record book:

Kim Tae Hyung
Primary grade teacher
Age:21 group: Strawberry

Kim Tae HyungPrimary grade teacherAge:21 group: Strawberry

___________________________________________

How's this chapter??

Share your honest thoughts please.

Don't be a silent reader. PLEASE VOTE.

do not copy my work ❌❌❌

Thankyou ❤️